• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Been a while since we ran an AusBB supplement competition...

Bioflex2

Banned
As the title says, it has definitely been a while since I jumped on and ran a supplement competition, so I woke up this morning thinking why not.

Inspired by Shrek's Bioflex shirt pic ;) upload a pic with Bioflex it in in some shape or form and the top 3 pics will get a supplement of their choice up to $50 value. It can be anything from a dodgy pic done in Paint, to you sipping a cocktail out of one of our shakers, just get creative.

Comp ends Friday 16th Sept 5pm, winners announced the following Monday.

Thanks.

the only thing i could provide is paint with the words written Bioflex in it from spray paint :(

staunch308-albums-bioflex-comp-picture266t-bioflex.jpg

Bioflex in banana protein haha?

Bigger pic here

Not sure if this is what you were talking about... but when i read this its what i thought of...

Did I miss the mark??

adrian440-albums-bioflex-comp-ad-picture267-bioflex-comp.jpg

2 very good entries there!

I thought about having a pic taken while benching 2 tubs of biobulker but thats no way near as creative as those two :rolleyes:

Great entries Guys! Adrian440 very creative, Shrek too :) Sticky and Staunch put in a lot of effort too so all you guys win. PM me what you 4 want and I'll have it sent out ASAP.

Thanks for having a bit of fun all and look out for the next one!

Team Bioflex