• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nana Mouskouri News & Info Thread

DKD

Private Dancer
Latest news with Nana is that I've added a poll to the other thread. You can now happily sort through all the music vids I've posted and vote for your favourite!!! Goddam sensational if you ask me!!!!!! :):eek::D

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Warning though.....I found it too hard to choose a favourite. :eek::eek:

hahahahhahahahhahahah. :D:eek::)

I am serious

...and don't call me Shirley!

In other news on Nana.....both this thread and the newly created Nana Mouskouri Pics Thread have ALREADY received 5 star ratings...just a few short minutes after they've been created!!!

Well, I'm completely blown away by the reaction and i promise to keep the music vids, news and pics coming at a steady rate.

I won't let youse down!!

My love to your family. :)

The votes for the 'favourite Nana song' poll continue to flow in at a steady rate. We're almost halfway to a double figure tally folks.....keep sending your votes through!!! :eek::D:):eek::D:)

He's only human.

Nana likes little birds too btw:

What good is my tomorrow
When filled with sorrow just like today
I need him here to hold me
Here to enfold me, always to stay
So little bird please find him
And then remind him I am so lonely
Fly little bird, go winging
And please lead him home safely to me

Ooohhh she's too much.......sigh

Hip hip hooray :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Put a smile on your face today :D:D:D:D

Turn that frown :(:(:(:(

Upside down :):):):)

Oh Nana, you've given me a new lease on life!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!! :D:eek::):D:eek::)

Ok boys and girls, about time I reviewed some of Nana Mouskouri's breath-taking back catalogue of work. And by gee, by jingo, by crikey, have I got a humdinger for you today!

Nana's album "Passport" was released in 1976 and became an instant success.

album-passport.jpg

I've had this album on constant rotation in my ipod for the last few weeks and all I can say is.....wow, it's a cracker!!

One of the early highlights is track 4, the Greek version of Never on Sunday. You'll be blown away by how catchy this tune is. Try to Remember and Turn on the Sun are also strong ditties, but the album really escalates into a classic towards the latter stages, where songs such as Seasons in the Sun, Over and Over, Four and Twenty Hours and Cucuruccucu absolutely blow the listener away.

I give it 5 STARS.

Highly recommended.

I've provided the track listing...for all the Nana afficionados amongst us.

1 - White Rose of Athens, The (Weisse Rosen Aus Athen)
2 - I Have a Dream (Toi Qui Me Ressembles)
3 - Day Is Done (Mon Enfant)
4 - Never On Sunday (Ta Pedia Tou Pirea)
5 - My Friend the Sea (Au Bord de l'Eau)
6 - Plasir d'Amour
7 - Loving Song
8 - Try to Remember
9 - Turn on the Sun
10 - Odos Oniron
11 - Milisse Mou
12 - Enas Mythos
13 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
14 - And I Love You So
15 - If You Love Me (I Won't Care) (Hymne A l'Amour)
16 - Seasons in the Sun (Le Moribond)
17 - Last Rose of Summer
18 - Over and Over (Roule S'enroule)
19 - Four and Twenty Hours (Seven Days a Week I Love You)
20 - Cucurrucucu Paloma
21 - Amazing Grace

Happy listening!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well, about time for another exciting update on the 'what's your favourite Nana song?' poll in the first Nana thread.

I'm thrilled to report that there's been a stunning 50% surge in votes in the last couple of days.

We've gone from 4 votes only 2 days ago, to 6 today. All I can says is....WOW!

With the mind-boggling popularity of all the various Nana threads I can easily see that I'll have my hands full managing them all. I'll probably need an assistant to help me out. Oh shit, now I'll be bombarded with PMs!!

What have I started???? Curse you Nana, and your timeless appeal!! :(:)

The Nana threads are my gift to you all. Yes Mocha, feel free to join in the Nana euphoria that's gripping the forum! :)

We try to pretend it doesn't exist. Everyone is hoping DKD forgets about it due to his slighly early onset dementia.
LOL

its good to believe in something.... if i ever get nana tickets ill know who to pass them onto

We try to pretend it doesn't exist. Everyone is hoping DKD forgets about it due to his slighly early onset dementia.

I haven't forgotten about her bro. She's been increasingly on my mind lately......time for a revival of that main Nana Appreciation thread i think...

u giddy?

I never fell out of love with Nana.

She's a love like no other I've known.

Deep sigh..........