• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weight Watchers works

We are overeating, we are overeating because food processors know exactly what it takes to make food addictive; processed food has high amounts of; fat, sugar and salt.

This combination makes us feel good

More often than not an overweight person will restrict themselves from processed food and replace it with alternative artificially enhanced food, they will lose weight but after time will not feel satisfied only to binge on the latter, and most times in secret.

I think we are all overeating and I also feel we just don't put that on overnight but over many years, little by little and at some point look in the mirror and say, "I cannot understand, I've always eaten this way, then attempt a crash diet only to fail, because we have not acknowledged the fact that it is years of slowly adding fat as a result of poor food choices.

We are overeating, we are overeating because food processors know exactly what it takes to make food addictive; processed food has high amounts of; fat, sugar and salt.

This combination makes us feel good

More often than not an overweight person will restrict themselves from processed food and replace it with alternative artificially enhanced food, they will lose weight but after time will not feel satisfied only to binge on the latter, and most times in secret.

I think we are all overeating and I also feel we just don't put that on overnight but over many years, little by little and at some point look in the mirror and say, "I cannot understand, I've always eaten this way, then attempt a crash diet only to fail, because we have not acknowledged the fact that it is years of slowly adding fat as a result of poor food choices.

We are getting fat because people are eating too many calories.

Sure the food industry has it down to a fine science on how to get us to buy and eat more of there products but we can't blame them from that. People have to take some responsibly rather than always trying to blame someone else for there problems.

We are getting fat because people are eating too many calories.

Sure the food industry has it down to a fine science on how to get us to buy and eat more of there products but we can't blame them from that. People have to take some responsibly rather than always trying to blame someone else for there problems.

The fact that people do not take responsibilty is the root of the problem, and it's not just limited to diet.

How many people on these forums blindly follow others, not just with diet, but supplements and weight training.