• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Competition Winners Announed!

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Through August we ran a competition on here which was to reward people for great posts.
The idea was to keep a look out for great posts as well as people who engage with members who make the place that much better to visit.

There was supposed to be three winners but after doing some research on who people have suggested, we have actually awarded 6 winners.

The following members have been noted for their great contributions through September -

Max Brenner
Dave
AndyMitchell
JzPowah
Big Mick
Rambodian

All for various reasons, but all have contributed very well. Thankyou guys, as well as those who nominated people.

Guys, I will Pm you early next week regarding the prizes. You will each get two tickets to any bodybuilding show we are sponsoring through September and October of your choice.

We should be able to cover everyone as we are sponsoring shows in every state apart from S.A.
If anyone lives there, then we will offer something else.

I'd like to thank god for being my savior (notsrs)............

In all seriousness, thank you to Bioflex for the fantastic prize offering! My wife is super happy that she will get to see her very first bodybuilding show in person.

It is very much appreciated and also thank you to AUSBB.COM

Congrats to all the other winners :)

I should note that Fadi is an omission here.

Big Fadi, you have not been forgotten, however as you contribute so much on another forum we figured we couldn't give you two sets of free tickets (as you will get some on there).

Big Fadi, you have not been forgotten, however as you contribute so much on another forum we figured we couldn't give you two sets of free tickets (as you will get some on there).

Fadi is a tart. (which forum?)

Thank you Xelfiob

Wowzuz, thankyou very much Bioflex and everyone, I'm shocked, I never win anything, this is absolutely fantastic.

Hello Ben,

I was not even aware of any competition running here or on another forum. And to be really frank and fair with you and others, I truly don't believe I deserve any form of prize or the like since (based on the criteria of the competition), I have not been contributing much at all here or elsewhere.

So congratulations to the Ausbb members who have been picked for this, you most certainly deserve what you've been given. Only one more word to say really...

Enjoy!

Fadi.

All winners have been Pm'ed.

If you haven't receievd anything from me, please let me know asap.

From here, we just need to work out which state you are in and which show is closest to where you are located.

Thanks a lot! I had no idea there was any comps or anything going on. At first, I thought it was a message from a Nigerian prince :p