• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking for Beta Testers (Iphone app to track your workouts)

Cpt.Dumbbell

Hey guys!

My buddy and I developed an Iphone app to track your workout routine. The App is called Gym Hero and is supposed to replace the good old paper fitness log. Our main focus was to make it simple and easy to use while working out.

Right now I'm looking for people who would like to be part of the beta program to give us some feedback.

If you have an Iphone, work out on a regular basis and want to try Gym Hero: Let me know!

You can DM me or just check out gymheroapp.com

Keep it up!
Jannik

P.s. please watch out. Our App can make you extremely strong!

1st rule of the gym, no damn mobile phones while working out.

heh, i was thinking the same thing. i normally have my netbook open and playing videos while i'm lifting in the garage. I'd probably be better off logging through a phone, but i'm android so i can't beta test, sorry.

I'm keen, I have been logging my workouts on another app for over 2 years now, I would be keen to help out.

Same, I have advanced routines and cycles gym buddy isn't cutting it...

Would be interested in giving advice on features and just in general.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not answering everyone in the last time but I was busy working on the app.

Thank you so much for going beta testing with us though! You were a huge help to. Well testing is over and you can now get the app in the itunes app store yippii

Just search for 'Gym Hero' in the store and check it out! You can also visit our homepage gymheroapp.com

Since we are still trying to improve our app please drop us a line about how you like it and what we could do to make it better!!!

Cheers,
Jannik