• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Poor diet fix up

barnsey

Hey guys struggling alot to find consistency in my diet
Before I was having
Shake and weet bix

Yogurt, k time twist

Fruits

Brown rice and chicken

Tuna and sacatas

Sandwhich peanut butter maybe 2

Work out
Than imeadintly a shake

Than dinner with veggies and a shake before bed

Some changes I'm going to make is eating oats rather than weet bix drinking more water and milk but what elese can I add to my esky at work?? I've had to stop training last 3 weeks due to poor diet and not having any energy what can I also eat to gain more energy I had a blood test months ago saying my liver count was high but havent done anything more also I'm looking to gain as much weight as possible I have meat almost ever night for dinner to

gaining asmuch weight as possible?

That is a problem, gaining weight is easy, you just eat anything in sight?

Is that really what you want? i don't think so.

You want to add lean body mass

Be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it.

I have a George Foreman and a rice cooker. In thirty minutes I( my wife:) ) can have 10 chicken breasts, 4 steaks and enough rice to supply we for a week done.

I (she) weighs all the meat and wraps individually with cling wrap and stores in freezer. I dont have to worry about meat for a week and its easy to grab in the morning.

A bit of planning goes a long way.

Mate that's perfect having mum move away I lost my cheff lol il look into getting thoes and freezing it thanks a million!

Start consuming and/or more eggs, meat and veggies in your daily intake. I'd say overall your protein, fats and mirconutrients are not at adequate levels for progression.

ok changed my diet slighty and will add again now ive finaly got my self set in a routien

now having too servs of meat every day once during the day again at dinner both with either rice or paster and at dinner either salad or vegies also added eggs to dinner and raw eggs after work out also consuming at least 2L milk a day + water
i think im going to add paster and terky mince with salad during the day also
ive heard of eating cottage cheese before bed? cant seem to find any at wollies? maybe im just blind.

been using a george forman for my meats too.
now i feel my diets improving going to order some protiens + oatmass and some vitemans are pre and during workout sups worth the money for someone like me? only doing a beginners program.

rice or paster

brown/wholemeal rice and pasta, i hope... for me to be satisfied by a carb based meal like spaghetti i need to eat heaps of grams of carbs so it blows out my calorie balance for the day pretty quickly. i love spaghetti so it sucks, but i have to go without on non-cardio days if i want to keep my weight going down.

going to order some protiens + oatmass and some vitemans are pre and during workout sups worth the money for someone like me? only doing a beginners program.

protein, yes. oatmass, idk. vitamins, only if your diet is insufficient in certain areas. pre and during supplements, not really worth the effort for a beginner imho. If you must use supps consider trying creatine at ~5g/day and see what it does for you.

brown or whole grain rice yes and just normal pasta?
i suppose the higher my intake is the better as im trying to go the opposite with my weight.
i was going to stick with wpc for morning and bed time and wpi with oatmass for after workout? long with tuna and eggs post work out?
i was going to get animal pack multi only due to it being at the same place im ordering my protein from. i will pass on the other sups i didn't think there were necessary at my level either
i think im lacking veggies and potatoes tho at the moment will increase them too. so much work but i feel more committed than ever

Your a tradie by the sound of it?

When i was on the tools, Cans of tuna were eaten through out the day, Take about 1min to get one down, NO way i could work on my feet all day building and eat just at lunch time.

Take a tub of cottage cheese and Brown bread sangas with chicken or turkey.

Some work sites are good with a microwave ect but if not options are more limmited.

Now im in the office i can heat up steamed veg and lean meats. makes life alot easier. Still nothing beats being outside.

Apprentice but close enough lol yeah ive been eating my chicken and rice cold I love it lol if I come near a micro wave il heat it up but dosnt phase me. Where do you get your cottage cheese from??

ive tried all brands mate, THe best ive found it the coles brand, one, Prob the cheapest too, Its just perfect. i get the low fat one now and even thats good, the full fat you cant go wrong.