• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ask a natty shredded 20 yr old anything!

bushey101

My - Formspring ask anything!
Aaron (Bushey101) | Formspring

Happy to help with training, supplementation and nutrition.

Youtube Progress Video - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7crtgPe2g"]Youtube 16 - 20 years old[/ame]

98kg/215lbs - 6'2ft - 10%BF
All Natural.

apfsxv.jpg

I have been training for almost 5 years now and have learnt so much through trial and error I’ve spoken to many professional athletes, dietitians, personal trainers, I’ve spent hundreds of nights surfing the net for accurate information on training and nutrition over the years. I went from 72kgs when I was 16 years old and now weigh in at 98kgs and sit around 10% BF. I’m 20 years old and 6’2ft all natural. I’m writing this information up because I receive so many emails and messages about training, dieting and supplementation. When I started training I found it quiet difficult sorting through the false information out there to finally find what works best, I’m still learning everyday! I just thought I’d share what I have learnt so far so that I can help you guys out.

If you have something negative to say don't bother.
Don't be a hater.

Mate welcome to the forum, it ain't t-nation or bb.com in here, so you won't get haters unless you be a dickhead. You got a great physique there, and I'm sure you will be welcomed and asked many questions on here. Great transformation mate, rather inspiring to be honest, awesome.

So you never did answer my question..

What are your big three lifts?

Why do you pull phaggytime facial expressions in your pics?

Also - Squat, Bench and dead numbers or GTFO!

PS - In 5 years, ever trained your legs?

Last edited:
LOL

I am just curious, I asked maybe 2 months ago on another forum.. never got a reply..

Now the tread title states ''ask me ANYTHING'' ??

LOL

I am just curious, I asked maybe 2 months ago on another forum.. never got a reply..

Now the tread title states ''ask me ANYTHING'' ??

Probably, and I'm just guessing, because he doesn't train for powerlifting, hence his lifts aren't important to him. And who cares? He looks like the sort of person who just wants to look good.

Which he does, so good on him.

I've said it before, if I looked awesome, but couldn't even bench 100kgs, it wouldn't bother me one bit. How often do you go out bench pressing or squatting or deadlifting? Compare that to how often you go out in public (ie all the time).

I know which one I'd rather be good at.

Be super strong, which people rarely see and most people probably wouldn't even know. Or look awesome which you carry around with you everywhere.

The way I see it, if you have trained hard to build an awesome body, your body becomes like a trophy for your achievements which you get to carry around with you every day!

Click on video for rear lat spread.

For those who don't know what mirin means. Its short for admiring.

Pistachio, why do you train PL style and constantly chase 1RM's if all you want is a trophy body and it's not necessary?

Fact is for long-term ongoing muscle gains you need progressive strength increases over your entire training lifespan.

Pistachio, why do you train PL style and constantly chase 1RM's if all you want is a trophy body and it's not necessary?

Fact is for long-term ongoing muscle gains you need progressive strength increases over your entire training lifespan.

My nizzle

Good question.

Firstly though, I don't constantly chase 1RM's, I'm really not that fussed. My first few cycles of PPP were exciting just because my strength gains came so quickly. But now that the honeymoon phase is over, I'm not going to strain myself for PBs.

I don't train pure PL style, I use PPP currently as my basis, as I want to try to give my muscles a reason to exist while I am cutting. I'm worried that if I don't keep my strength up while cutting, I'll lose too much muscle. That said, PPP is only my basis. All my accessory exercises are bodybuilding oriented and I train in that way (super sets, going for a pump etc etc).

The other reason I incorporate a bit of PL style training is to try to get a better balance in my physique, as when I was younger, I trained a bit ignorantly which led to some muscle inbalances and hence injuries.

I think PL is great for building a solid, well-rounded physique, and if I could start again, it would be my program for at least a few years before doing more BBing type stuff.

But anyway, all of this isn't really what I was getting at in my post, and is detracting from this thread a bit, so maybe just leave it at that, or reply by PM or in my training log or whatever :)

Pistachio , I'm not having a dig a the kid. I just want an answer , he said ask him anything.. So I did. That's all I want to know.

Were all eager to see legs as well.