• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ask a natty shredded 20 yr old anything!

i retract my earlier comments, guy is clearly not here to make contributions, just to get compliments.

i'm not entirely convinced he's natural either, whenever i see huge traps i always get doubtful, they seem to be the first thing to explode on juice for whatever reason (another reason why i wouldn't mind trying the celltech....)

Could be on CellMass.....

i remember seeing this thread over at bb.com, he copped alot of shit about his physique/appearance.

i retract my earlier comments, guy is clearly not here to make contributions, just to get compliments.

i'm not entirely convinced he's natural either, whenever i see huge traps i always get doubtful, they seem to be the first thing to explode on juice for whatever reason (another reason why i wouldn't mind trying the celltech....)

could be his genes, i have a skinny mate who has naturally massive traps and calves, never lifted weights..

Reminds me of a mate i went school with, had a crazy physique since year 7 (pretty much every muscle you can think of was developed) without lifting a single weight ever.
I had a workout with him afew years back, he struggled to balance the barbell while benchpressing.. he was actually pretty unco at sports too.
Makes me wonder how the fuck were all his muscles growing when he wasn't working out lol

You can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit.

It tickles me to see people blindly following some hot shot pooh poohing others and then bad mouthing the one they were on after not getting the desired result.

He's probably just busy at the moment to reply.
Must have alot of fans to attend to elswhere.
Hopefully he'll come back soon and answer.

Replied on nissansilvia on the 9th, so he is out there somewhere.

I think he is funny, most definitely trolling for the 'lolz'.

Quote from nissansilvia

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:46 PM
LOL.

Haters Gonna hate - Shredders gonna dominate!

tvlaugh.gif