• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ask a natty shredded 20 yr old anything!

Pistachio , I'm not having a dig a the kid. I just want an answer , he said ask him anything.. So I did. That's all I want to know.

Were all eager to see legs as well.

Yeah I know mate, its a fair question, I'm just saying the answer probably won't be very relevant or mean very much seeing as he clearly trains for looks rather than strength..

BS. My wife used to give me shit for having chicken legs.

My gf wants me to STOP training legs cos she thinks big legs are gross. And my legs definitely ain't big!!! I'm not going to stop training them of course (they are genetically predisposed to get big anyway), just saying, not all girls dig big legs. And in my experience, most chicks have found it gross/offputting.

Especially when your legs rub together. Every girl I have ever spoken to thinks that is ridiculous (ie when you have a 'fat man' stagger cos you need to sweep your legs out every step to prevent chafing)

BS. My wife used to give me shit for having chicken legs.

I cop it all the time from the missus for my legs being too big.

I went shopping for a suit 12 months ago... worst day of my life :(

Oh and fourthded, wheels and numbers or GTFO :p

Most people that think there legs are too big are usually just carrying more fat than what they think.

I've been there.

Not gonna lie if I was training for looks (different to bodybuilding) I wouldn't want big legs. I wouldn't want chicken legs or to be captain upper body but not those big powerlifter/bodybuilder legs.

Thing is you look at a lot of powerlifters and their upper bodies are still bigger looking than their legs.

Only really weightlifters that look a bit awkward sometimes

Powerlifter:
208537_1489079607400_1846280878_876286_5946964_n.jpg

Weightlifter:
olympic-lifter.jpg

Strongman:
strongman-off-season.jpg

Bro-curler:
johnny_bravo_super_354823.jpeg

Gentlemen, young Aaron made one single post and that’s a fact. He was asked few questions by some of you and that is also a fact. Now would you please give the young man a chance, (the benefit of the doubt) to respond before jumping to all sorts of conclusions? Just because someone is a bit late in responding does not mean they won’t respond. Thank you.

The young man may have something to offer here, and I for one am always willing to listen, perchance I may learn something new.

Fadi.

According to Jchen he has had 2 months to respond lol.
Granted he was asked on another forum, however according to his Ausbb's post, he did not have a day yet (here). Give the man an opportunity to respond please.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fadi.

Last edited:
U have really long arms.

Do unicorns come from rainbows? and does wearing a hat made of gold make you irish