• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Promo codes for ausbb members

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Are there any out there?

Namely BulkNutrients?

Do you guys give a discount to AUSBB members?

Hey Mate, we don't give or have discount codes for Bulk Nutrients though do for Bioflex Nutrition, it's 'AusBB' for the members on here. Hope this helps :)

I'd probably mention AusBB when ordering through BN anyway just for marketing figures etc

Hey Mate, we don't give or have discount codes for Bulk Nutrients though do for Bioflex Nutrition, it's 'AusBB' for the members on here. Hope this helps :)
LOL! Thanks, 40% Mark up and 10% discount... Sweet deal.

BCAA 'Pro' $70/kg from BioFlex
BCAA's $50/kg from Bulk Nutrients

Why the price difference? I have a hard time believing the ingredients are different considering BN/Bioflex are the same company, are we just paying extra for wank packaging / product name, What's the story?

I think it is kinda for 'wank factor', the glossy packaging etc. I think its for the type of people who look down on 'generic/non fancy packages and whatnot.

Mmm that is a bit odd as Morgan said.

I wouldn't mind a reply from Bioflex..?!

Just get the supp from bulk nutrients :)

Don't see what the big deal is...

Edit: to clarify; this statement is directed to purchasing the same product from either BN or Bioflex

Last edited:
Hey, I shamelessly promote myself at every opportunity.....I big note myself, push myself for mod, talk about DKD in third person, serenade myself ("D-K-D, dynamite!). I'm not even sure what the point of this post is (or any of the other 2,400) but I just got lost in myself for a moment....

Thousand apologies...

carry on

LOL! Thanks, 40% Mark up and 10% discount... Sweet deal.

BCAA 'Pro' $70/kg from BioFlex
BCAA's $50/kg from Bulk Nutrients

Why the price difference? I have a hard time believing the ingredients are different considering BN/Bioflex are the same company, are we just paying extra for wank packaging / product name, What's the story?

I am going to make an assumption and they can easily correct it for me but I think bioflex is designed to be sold in retail stores, gyms etc. If this is the case then they have to sell their products at retail prices through their website to not short their wholesale customers. If I purchased bioflex stuff and had to mark it up by 100% to make a profit in my store I would not want them selling it for 75% of my retail price on their website, in fact I would never purchase from them again.