• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just bought Clenbuterol… But I think it's not real.. Help?

hi im purchasing claire gel tomorrow... i have a couple of quesrtions

one- how can i tell if its real or it has been jumped with hair gel yes unfortunately some idiots in sydney think its a get rich quick scheme......

two- im 190cm and i weigh 125kgs what should be my dosage and how often should i take it

three- should i be worried about any life threatening side affects

four- should i use a plunger or a kfc tea spoon

thank you

hi im purchasing claire gel tomorrow... i have a couple of quesrtions

one- how can i tell if its real or it has been jumped with hair gel yes unfortunately some idiots in sydney think its a get rich quick scheme......

two- im 190cm and i weigh 125kgs what should be my dosage and how often should i take it

three- should i be worried about any life threatening side affects

four- should i use a plunger or a kfc tea spoon

thank you
Don't want to be a sour puss but if you don't already know the answer to these questions why are you buying it.

Get all your questions answered first then you can make an informed decision.

I mean, you don't even know how much to dose and Clen can be easily overdosed esp the gel.

Also, 125kg is a big weight. maybe you are very muscular (maybe not) but you could shed a heap of weight without Clen, use Clen when fat gets real stubborn.

All the best.

welll ive been told by a friend that i should pump 2mls but i dont know if its too much.... i used to be on it but never worked because it was tampered with.... i want to lose 20 kgs

Ok 2mls..Do you know what strength it is?
Do you know you should taper up and down?
Do you know you should use for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or 2 days on 2 days off.

Do toy have taurine to stop shakes?
Do you have a mineral supplement to help with cramps particular pottasium and magnesium?
Do you have Ketofen?

You should answer yes right away or stay away from Clen.

yes to the first two i have both of them but the ketofen i have never heard of it. yes 2 weeks on 2weeks off... what do u mean by taper up and down and its 40 mcg

The sides may not be so obvious everyone has different levels of tolerance but most people find they wake up covered in sweat as if they were sleeping in trackies. Are you using atec?