• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just bought Clenbuterol… But I think it's not real.. Help?

This is totally wrong...i dont even know where to start lol 40mg per ml? 120mg a day?

You want to be taking 20mcg and 100mcg a day NOT mg! - normally you will get 100mcg per 1ml of liquid clen.

Good starting cycle:

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg-100mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

DO NOT TAKE 3ML OF CLEN A DAY - HONESTLY YOU WOULD BE CLOSE TO DEATH.

Max Brenner I suggest you do some research yourself before giving this advice...you could of killed this dude.
Sorry for the 'miss type' it should have read 'MCG' not 'MG' and I should have gone further detail with my information on cycle and dosage for the OP.

As you will see, I did suggest to the OP to do some research. I also stated it was the GEL form (which i stated was 40 MCG PER ML), not the LIQUID (which YOU stated was 100 MCG PER ML and I'm fully aware of that). YOU mentioned liquid and of course 3ml of LIQUID is extreme and not advisable. I never mentioned anything about consuming 3mls of LIQUID clen.

With that said Joel, I've done my research and I'd suggest you do some -

The Most Common Clenbuterol Cycle:

Generally speaking this type of Clenbuterol cycle is very simple and begins with a low dose normally in the 20mcg-40mcg range. The individual will increase the dose every day or two until he reaches the maximum desired dose that normally falls in the 100mcg-140mcg range and then discontinue use at the 2 week mark. At this point 2 more weeks will follow with no Clenbuterol in the system and at the end of this break use will begin again, normally at the ending dose of the last run; for example, if the first 2 weeks ended with 100mcg the next course of use will begin at 100mcg. Normally the individual will hold at this dose and continue with the 2 week on/2 week off method starting with the maximum desired dose each 2 week on period after the initial 2 week period.

Read more: Clenbuterol Cycle - Steroid .com

http://www.isteroids.com/Clenbuterol/Clenbuterol_Dosage.html

There are a number of suggest Clen cycle and dosage protocols. As all have stated, a dosage above 140 MCG per day can start to cause problems and once exceeding 200 MCG your risks increase quite dramatically.

I never suggested or promoted anything above 120 MCG's!

As per normal Joel, get your facts right.

Last edited:
So does clen increase strength or not? Steroid.com claims it does and so do many other accounts of clen use on the internet

What proof do you have that it doesn't? No offense but it's a respected website + sources + many other people vs your word

What proof do you have that it doesn't? No offense but it's a respected website + sources + many other people vs your word

http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/NDARCWeb.nsf/resources/NDARCFact_Drugs2/$file/CLENBUTEROL+NDARC+FACT+SHEET.pdf

Some animal studies have said yes, many have said no. It is also a beta2 agonist, so there might be side effects that cause muscle growth and an increase release of test, but it's a bronchodilator first. So again, it might, but there are better things out there for it.

It's a respected bro-science website, yes.

http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/NDARCWeb.nsf/resources/NDARCFact_Drugs2/$file/CLENBUTEROL+NDARC+FACT+SHEET.pdf

Some animal studies have said yes, many have said no. It is also a beta2 agonist, so there might be side effects that cause muscle growth and an increase release of test, but it's a bronchodilator first. So again, it might, but there are better things out there for it.

It's a respected bro-science website, yes.

Yeah, I realize that there are better drugs than clen for increasing strength and that taking clen 'to get stronger' is a silly idea.. just that people seemed very adamant that clen doesn't increase strength

You may "feel" stronger due to the energy u get from it...but it will not make you stronger....if that makes sense lol

That makes more sense yeah, just there are loads of accounts of people gaining muscle mass and strength on a clen cycle, I was confused

Nothing is wrong with your name.. everyone is so quick to hide their identity on the internet for some reason...me included.