• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Horse Feed

I came to the conclusion that xenoestrogens and soy is broscience
Especially as there are hundreds of ways to raise your t-levels, all you need to do is go on clomid for a few weeks

The soy protein is only 40% protein so its not that cheap and it's soy and its for horses. So hardly a bargin.

Cant imagine the standards would be as high standard as human grade food.

For maximum look of best proportion golden pony we must consider the option expressed by many but pursued only by the true calibre pimp.

Equijewel 20kg: Buy Equijewel online at Horse Supplies Direct
360kcal / 100g

HiForm Equisoy 8kg: Buy online at Horse Supplies Direct
Really cheap soy protein

Is there any legit reason why someone shouldn't supplement with this?
inb4 "That's for horses only". If it's good enough for a 10 millon dollar racehorse, it's good enough for me
tumblr_lp45g0lwjf1qgt40no1_400.gif

Are you for real or just trolling us???

It's pet food...

Sperm is high in protein and free! You gonna start slurping that down too???

I don't see how it being for horses has anything to do with it

I just looked at the food my dog and cat eat. Cat food seems to be the best. Loads of protein and fat per 100g. My cat is basically on keto, it's animal protein as well so it probably has better amino profiles than the horse feed. Cheaper also

hahahahahaha oni,

you bring many many laughs to this forum.

I sincerely mean that.

Thank you.

Bazza, you too.

Just buy bulk WPC and a heap of cheap dextrose and/or maltodextrin from a home brew shop, and have with full cream milk for the ultimate weight gain.

5kg of WPC mixed with 5kg dextrose and 5kg maltodextrin will make 15kg of the ultimate weight gainer for probably around $120-150, thats around $10 for 1kg of weight gainer.

I envy you guys trying to gain weight:rolleyes:

Here you go WPC for $13.75 per kg

http://www.brettswhey.com/index.html

Dextrose $3.50 per kilo;

http://www.aussiebrewmakers.com.au/retail_catalogue_page/84500_item.html?ref_cat_id=Sugars

Maltodextrin $6.50 per kilo:

http://www.aussiebrewmakers.com.au/retail_catalogue_page/85700_item.html?ref_cat_id=Sugars

That works out to be $23.75 for 3kg of weight gain or $7.91 per kg.

Last edited: