• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Egg whites from supermarket

OldManMuscle has learned something today. I haven't bought protein powder for decades but man it's become cheap. It used to be a major rippoff but I guess there's a lot more competition and sales these days. So at my local hypermart today I bought a 3kg tub of 80% protein for just $114. That's 2400 grams or around 100 small serves! I'm not buying cottage cheese for the dairy source in my post-workout shakes anymore.

And eggs. Yep, it's half as expensive to buy the frozen egg whites than the equivalent amount of whole fresh eggs. And no hassle with shelling the little fuckers. So, I'll be rounding out my whey-based protein shake with about 10 grams of microwaved egg whites.

On the other hand, brocolli is around $8/kg! (not that I'd ever put that in a protein shake ...):p

Mate check out Nobull Supplements for protein powder. Best deals and taste nice too, just find the flavour you like. Buy 5kg and pick 5 different flavours.

Buy online. 5kg of wpc for $100
And what % protein is it? Possibly only 60%. Then you pay the shipping costs. Plus you need a credit card and I don't use them online - with my assets I'm not risking being hacked. I don't even trust paypal. In fact, I don't trust anything on the Internet when it comes to my finances. :(

And what % protein is it? Possibly only 60%. Then you pay the shipping costs. Plus you need a credit card and I don't use them online - with my assets I'm not risking being hacked. I don't even trust paypal. In fact, I don't trust anything on the Internet when it comes to my finances. :(

you're an old fogey

80% protein and about $10-15 shipping.

Or wpi protein 90% protein 5kg $150 + $10-15 shipping.

Internet is safe as these days. Been buying stuff online for over 10 years and never had one issue. Just as much risk buying in a shop from credit card skimmers and shit like that.

Online is much cheaper for protein.