• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Boob Philosophy

DKD

Private Dancer
Do women enjoy or disenjoy having their boobs checked out by men? This has always been one of life's deepest philosophical mysteries to me. I know women take a lot of interest in the size and shape of their breasts, so you'd think any looks from guys would give them a confidence boost. But some see it as sexist unwanted attention. WTF? Which is it?

There's a few women on the forum now. Cmon ladies, enlighten us poor neanderthals. What about the blokes, waddya reckon?

well if a woman is wearing a bra to show off her boobs or to make them look better, most would assume looks from blokes would be a major confidence boost?

I think deep down every chick likes a guy checking out here assets , gives them a confidence boost , but the way of the world gets in the world on the surface they get offended and call it sexist and perverted

Fuck you DKD!

I had Kyle in my hand.

Oh well, one step forward and two back is still progress I guess.

I think deep down every chick likes a guy checking out here assets , gives them a confidence boost , but the way of the world gets in the world on the surface they get offended and call it sexist and perverted

I would say it depends on how the guy does the perving. Some guys are creepy and or.sleazy and I understand why they are offended. Knowing that a guy looks but does not act like a douche or start drooling etc (see DKD for an example) is probably on the good side with most women.

I agree Coach Admin. They like it for sure, but you can't stare like a complete moron. I reckon when they're turned off it's usually because some butt-ugly freak has staring a bit too long.

Dave, what for you say thees think to me? Aah? Aah? I spit on you grave mate!

of course there is an art to perving
lesson i learnt is , when walking down the street with a mate and you start perving on a chick , don't start exchanging gradings , chicks don't like that

Im now seeing a very good dentist who has inserted a device to minimise the drooling.

When I was in my 20s I'd head down to Pitt St Mall at lunch with a few work buddies, we'd sit down at a bench and subtly call them out to each other....."blonde at 2 o'clock"......"hot brunette at 8 o'clock".....we'd use navigation code lol, but never so the women would hear it.

Fuck you DKD!

I had Kyle in my hand.

Oh well, one step forward and two back is still progress I guess.

I'm with you all the way Mr Mitchell. I'm not gonna pretend I understood any of that but any mention of Kyle gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling so g'donya for that!

I suppose they like it when good looking/moderate/hot guys look not ugly blokes,altho some may think ur a sleeze if they catch you.

well.... i guess age is a bigger factor.. looks not as much. 70 yr ols man vs 20-30's .. feels much more uncomfortable form an old person

Poor DKD the girls obviously don't like him looking then.

Ok so what do you do if they notice you looking? Girls perspective please, also looking not drooling etc

Poor DKD the girls obviously don't like him looking then.

Ok so what do you do if they notice you looking? Girls perspective please, also looking not drooling etc

i dont think i get checked out much.. i can never tell if they are just looking at me or checking me out unless its a really seedy dude eye raping me. so if it happens i usually do the awkward look up at nothing thing...pretend theres something fascinating. If if hoons driving past wolf whistling or talking shit i just have a laugh or tell them to go away/ignore them

The girls in their 20s I make sure it's a very quick look lol, the ones in their 30s I sometimes look them right in the eye. I can often tell those that are interested. They'll be a bit shy about it, but they'll look.

There was an absolute smokin hot one this morning when I grabbed my coffee, Asian in her late 20s I'd say...mamma mia, beautiful...she saw me checkin her out and she didn't seem to mind. I'm certain she would've been flattered, woulda felt good for her confidence. See? I'm performing a valuable service.