• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Boob Philosophy

I think most of u guys got it right in your suppositions. U have to handle your sh*t, be smooth.
Personally I'm fine with appreciative looks and feel icky and uncomfortable with perving "Imma gonna eat u up" looks. It also gives me a sense of how smart the guy is. If your smart you'll look in a way that'll not scare em off lol, so that you can keep enjoying the view. I like to step away from a perving gaze as soon as possible. Just don't like how obvious it seems that he has a movie reel in his head.
Now, I'm speaking in a general way cuz I tend to get more booty looks than boobie looks. I don't have much in the way of boobage.

Now that being said, I honestly like the appreciative looks, It took me awhile to get used to but now that I put the work in, I want to enjoy the ego boost.

Thanks SmallFry....good to hear we're on the mark with our assessment lol.

Funnily enough, even though I started this thread i don't really check out boobs that much....unless they're very large, obvious, in my face, or with huge amount of cleavage visible....then I can't help but notice. I usually check out the legs instead. So many of them wear the sexy stockings these days....very nice!

I think most of u guys got it right in your suppositions. U have to handle your sh*t, be smooth.
Personally I'm fine with appreciative looks and feel icky and uncomfortable with perving "Imma gonna eat u up" looks. It also gives me a sense of how smart the guy is. If your smart you'll look in a way that'll not scare em off lol, so that you can keep enjoying the view. I like to step away from a perving gaze as soon as possible. Just don't like how obvious it seems that he has a movie reel in his head.
Now, I'm speaking in a general way cuz I tend to get more booty looks than boobie looks. I don't have much in the way of boobage.

Now that being said, I honestly like the appreciative looks, It took me awhile to get used to but now that I put the work in, I want to enjoy the ego boost.

hey i thought i recognised ur name, do u post on vogue?

Thanks SmallFry....good to hear we're on the mark with our assessment lol.

Funnily enough, even though I started this thread i don't really check out boobs that much....unless they're very large, obvious, in my face, or with huge amount of cleavage visible....then I can't help but notice. I usually check out the legs instead. So many of them wear the sexy stockings these days....very nice!

;)

Also I think checkin da ladeeez is a very therapeutic thing for u guys. I sort of get it cause I trance out looking at fitness models and such, there's just not the lust tied in with it for me. I simply find them beautiful.

Whoever that person was that said that 'not all women dig sex' is a fucking idiot

Any woman would agree with me that it's only
offensive if the guy is not good looking.

Devante.