• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
While we are on a roll....

What food dramatically reduces a women's sex drive???

Wedding Cake:p

Hehe

A wife asks her husband for $5000
"what the hell do you need $5000 for?" the husband yells back
"I want to get a boob job, they're too small"
"Bah! You don't need to spend any money to get bigger boobs, just rub them each morning with some toilet paper and they'll be bigger in no time"
"as if doing that will make my boobs bigger, that'll never work" the wife scoffs

"Why not?" says the husband, "it worked on your arse!"

Hehe

A wife asks her husband for $5000
"what the hell do you need $5000 for?" the husband yells back
"I want to get a boob job, they're too small"
"Bah! You don't need to spend any money to get bigger boobs, just rub them each morning with some toilet paper and they'll be bigger in no time"
"as if doing that will make my boobs bigger, that'll never work" the wife scoffs

"Why not?" says the husband, "it worked on your arse!"

Hahaha I have tears, too funny.

Poor sookie will run for the hills if we keep going:D

Chinese migrated to Malaysia. I have no idea what part of China.
Are you Chinese lex? You seem to know alot about Chinese culture.

Been studying it on and off for a while.
Few chinese girlfriends and worked with a quite a few chinese of different backgrounds and other Asians.

No definitely not chinese. anglo Aussie - 1/2 Scottish , 1/4 Welsh , 1/4 english roughly.

Wifes name tattooed on chest checking in.

Just remember kids if you got no regrets you haven't done enough living.

I proposed by having wife's name tattooed in 2inch high letters across my entire left bum cheek. She said yes. Now if we argue, all I do is fart and I have won.

Negative and for the guys that are curious I thought it would act as whore repellant but oddly it seems been branded with someones name makes you more attractive to women. Fucking weird.

Yep, have heard this. Few mates have said same thing about wedding rings.

Malaysain Chinese - could be any of Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, Hakka, Hainanese, Teocheow and Fuzhou - mostly southern chinese dialects/background

Sookie , maybe get copies of the Sam Sung books

and

and the essentials
Niubi!: The Real Chinese You Were Never Taught in School by Eveline Chao
Dirty Chinese: Everyday Slang from "What's Up?" to "F*%# Off!" (Dirty Everyday Slang)
Making Out in Chinese
(see pm)

if you don't speak a bit of Chinese already.

I got your pm. Thanks heaps Lex

On the downside... her family speaks cantonese. I do not speak cantonese. Can you?

Looks like the reigns on Sookie are tight now, not even allowed on the forum any more......or......may be he is still recovering from the wedding night:p

lol as if you'd get someones name tattooed on you, how gay is that, thats homosexual territory right there.