• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah that’s fucked isn’t it.

Tell me about it :(
I used to do 4 sets per exercise, 3 exercises per group, 2 groups per day and 5 days per week.
Thats 24 working sets per session and used to walk out pumped like a mofo, like I’ve got the biggest dick in the Southern Hemisphere.
Now I limp out like an old man after 12 sets, fuck this shit!

This forum is useless.

even the moderator is now trolling, it’s well and truely over here and I’m done with it

no hard feelings of course I hope it picks up but I doubt it.

i had the song from titanic going thru my mind reading this.Dont worry you re heart will go on...bahahaha. How about you just fuck off and dont say anything.

Last edited:
Or something like.

1. Full body
2. Off
3. Full body
4. Off
5.Upper
6. Lower
7. Off

This way on day 5 and 6 you can add a bit more volume to upper and lower. 4 days per week.

How Can One Prevent Overtraining?
I realise this thread was started way back, however since it's been resurrected, I thought I'll add my own contribution based on past experiences.

Back in September of 2014, I wrote a full article on this particular subject, I called it: Overtraining or under-recovering?

There are certain facts we need to consider here. Prior to the stage we call over training, there are two stages that take place, one on purpose, and one (perhaps) by some miscalculation, stupidity, or both, done by the coach.

As I've alluded to above, there are two stages that precede a state of overtraining, these two stages are called over-reaching, more precisely functional over-reaching, or "FOR" for short (that's the positive stage you want to push your athlete into on certain occasions), and the other being non-functional over-reaching, or NFOR for short, and this particular stage right here, ought to give you a sense of what it is to feel over trained, yet not quite sending you over the edge once all is said and done.

For anyone who's particularly interested in this subject of over-training, please read the full article I wrote (with its link above), and feel free to ask me any question on the subject should you have any.

Thanks.

I realise this thread was started way back, however since it's been resurrected, I thought I'll add my own contribution based on past experiences.

Back in September of 2014, I wrote a full article on this particular subject, I called it: Overtraining or under-recovering?

There are certain facts we need to consider here. Prior to the stage we call over training, there are two stages that take place, one on purpose, and one (perhaps) by some miscalculation, stupidity, or both, done by the coach.

As I've alluded to above, there are two stages that precede a state of overtraining, these two stages are called over-reaching, more precisely functional over-reaching, or "FOR" for short (that's the positive stage you want to push your athlete into on certain occasions), and the other being non-functional over-reaching, or NFOR for short, and this particular stage right here, ought to give you a sense of what it is to feel over trained, yet not quite sending you over the edge once all is said and done.

For anyone who's particularly interested in this subject of over-training, please read the full article I wrote (with its link above), and feel free to ask me any question on the subject should you have any.

Thanks.
Fadi! Nice to hear from you again friend.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Hello [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

No such thing as overtraining, only under-eating, under-sleeping and the failure of will
Definatley is a thing. But most people are under recovering rather. As you alluded to.

Definately can overtrain though, even when getting all the little things right. Too much volume too soon will burn you out fast as fuck.

Also as grunt said, most people are undertraining...OR not training correctly (if results have stopped and they think they have stalled). Like all the little stupid ****s who think after 1 year of training they are maxxed and ready for gear. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk