• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Serious question gerry, what were you doing the first 40 years of your life?

im 44 and a simple man.My mrs has owned me brutally a few times to almost extinction level event.Im only a short guy but I have things to look forward to in the future.

Last edited:
are you angling in for a posedown or something?you keep wanting to know things about me but ive never asked you the same questions

Well why not answer it straight up. You talk a big game but thats it. All talk.

im on powerlifting rankings mate,pay careful attention to competition wins that i have achieved in sequence....also its missing asia oceanias comp in dec 2014.Im not the best powerlifter here by far but i have done it.

Struggling to find you gerry. In opens or masters tbh. So not to sure what your actual total is. Why yoy so scared to put your numbers up mate. I know where my numbers are at and you like to comment on my log. So stop fucking around like a tnuc and actually answer the question

hmmm u deadlift 100 for a few reps?ok.im prettty sure i can do that bro,done it a few times

Last edited:
i got stronger than that too bro i trained solidly for 6 months after that but went to prison,i think a 600 total was within reach but not to be and it hurts me when i think about it

Im never going to be that guy who tells others their training is suboptimal or wrong but there is no way an older fella trains compounds more than 4 times a week unless they are lifting girly weights or on the gear.

Sorry @Shrek
@Goosey is on the money when he says less is more but anyone saying more is good better have numbers to back it up.

3 times a week for me seems to be the sweet spot with a low stress regime of heavy compounds (in and out in 30 minutes, 3 times per fortnight per lift) but I pay no attention to recovery, drink too much and enjoy hurting myself at work showing up the young blokes so my lifting suffers. Being stubborn and stupid goes further than broccoli and brown rice.

Last edited: