• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For me its my grip strength. If im losing grip strength on weight i know that i can handle with ease then i know its time to just dial it back a bit. Eg would be after a huge week at work that required alot of my grip strength knowing when to dial back on deadlifts or even chaging the type of row i do in that session

bro ur an expert,what do u do for a living that drains your grip?

Im a boner. Breaking down bodies of beef lamb and pork

hard job.respect.You wont be any good at lifting tho,its too hard on your hands.You can train your legs hard because you re not really moving them throughout the shift but upper body would be difficult.You d have good stamina tho.

Last edited:
5 [emoji14]

Is this more Sherk humour?
5 is?

if that’s 5 workouts a week how do you measure improvement?
And how long have you been doing this?

have you taken actual measurements of all those body parts you want to make look big?

Last edited:
No humour.

Results can be achieved training 2,3,4,5 or even 6 days per week.

I get the most satisfaction and results around 4.5 days per week. Some weeks 4 some weeks 5.

Little gerry. Why not try being a half decent human instead of being a derogatory typical kiwi that you been potraying yourself mate. Happy lifting in your masters category to champ. Try not to break to many bones old man

ive worked in the meat industry in australia and nz.Mostly in the chillers.Some boners i know used to lift as well,there was 1 guy who was still strong but he was a big strong maori,thick boned.Mostly boners are slim guys,im not sure if pure maximal power is there but yeah its fit hand eye work.going all day bro.

Last edited:
Ive met naturally stronger men who if they decided to put their mind to it would do ok but most people cant be fucked. Same with forestry,ive met guys that would do well but combining the two is just too much

No humour.

Results can be achieved training 2,3,4,5 or even 6 days per week.

I get the most satisfaction and results around 4.5 days per week. Some weeks 4 some weeks 5.

Doofus

Why are you so arbitrary?

I’m glad you get satisfaction

cos we walk by faith and not by sight,but faith without works is dead.The more humble i become the more luckier i will get

Last edited:
Doofus

Why are you so arbitrary?

I’m glad you get satisfaction

Andy,
I firmly believe if you can only workout 2 days per week because you need all that recovery time then there may be other factors at play.
If it’s purely because you do other things and don’t want to workout any more than 2 days then that’s fine. I can recover and progress with 4 or 5 days doing a hybrid FB or upper lower workouts.