• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not close enough Fatboy :D

It's Sherky jerky pudney pie. He kissed the boys he made em cry. It's Sherky jerky pudney pie.

It's Sherky jerky pudney pie. He kissed the girls and made em cry when the boys came out to play he kissed them too he’s funny that way.

Brilliant.

Don’t train more than. 3 days per week for 30 mins or you’re doomed.

This forum is useless.

even the moderator is now trolling, it’s well and truely over here and I’m done with it

no hard feelings of course I hope it picks up but I doubt it.

This forum is useless.

even the moderator is now trolling, it’s well and truely over here and I’m done with it

no hard feelings of course I hope it picks up but I doubt it.

Huh.
Just because you disagree with me I’m trolling???
Makes sense.

What would you like me to say?
I can only speak from experience and I do better from 4-5 days per week and even 6.
2-3 days spent cut it.
You?
I mean that it depends on what sort of workout you do, someone doing full body would be doing less days per week than someone doing 1 or 2 body parts per workout, fuck if you're only doing 1 bodypart each session then you could be in the gym every day of the week.
so what I'm saying is your statement needs more context.

Fair enough.

1. Upper body
2. Lower body
3. Back / bi / shoulder / calf
4. Chest / tri / side and rear delt
5. Legs / calf
6. Back / shoulder / arms
7. Off

Huh.
Just because you disagree with me I’m trolling???
Makes sense.

Wft?
you made a stupid comment I asked for clarification because I know you don’t believe what you wrote.

you’re trolling

your most recent reply I accept because it’s your personal experience