• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Taliban shoot down chopper, killing 38

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
When will it end? GTFO now FFS !!!!

Thirty-one US special forces and seven Afghans died when the Taliban shot down their helicopter, officials say, the deadliest incident yet for foreign troops in a decade-long war.

All were killed during an anti-Taliban operation late on Friday when a rocket fired by the insurgents struck their Chinook helicopter in Wardak province, southwest of the capital Kabul, as they prepared to leave after a firefight.

The death toll was given in a statement from Afghan President Hamid Karzai's office on Saturday but was not immediately confirmed by the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

"The president of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan expresses his sympathy and deep condolences to US President Barack Obama and the family of the victims," it said.

The Afghan defence ministry said the local troops who died were members of the country's special forces.

Twenty-five of the dead were US Navy SEALs, US television network ABC News reported. The Pentagon declined to comment on the cause or number of deaths.

Taliban shoot down chopper, killing 38

Obama pays tribute to helicopter victims

US President Barack Obama has hailed the "extraordinary sacrifices" made by the 31 US soldiers killed in Afghanistan when the Taliban shot down their helicopter.

Obama also paid tribute on Saturday to the seven Afghan soldiers killed during an anti-Taliban operation late on Friday when a rocket fired by the insurgents struck their Chinook helicopter in Wardak province, southwest of the capital Kabul.

Obama pays tribute to helicopter victims

Honey, I was right about the war - Smoke or Fire

Eight years ago on a summer night
On the streets of L.A was our first fight
It turned out to be the first of many more
The country was all in up rise
Who to blame and who to fight
And who to kill and bomb
To settle the score

You said "My love in times like these
You don't dare question the President"
And I raised my voice to the girl I most adore