• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tickets to be won this month for bodybuilding shows!

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
I have decided to run a promotion this month to reward the members here who put special effort into great posts.
Whether the posts are about educating members, offering advice and encouragement or even simply coming up with great questions that make people think.

As my business Bulk Nutrients is sponsoring many bodybuilding shows throughout Australia in September, the three best posters here for August will win two tickets each to a show of their choice (assuming it is one which we sponsor). This may be the IFBB Vic Show, The Southern Hemispehere Nabba show, the INBA Nationals, there are many choices.

I will ask the moderators here to look around and take note of the good posters, and as we can't catch them all, any members are more than welcome to send me a pm if they notice someone being particularly active or posts that really stand out.

Please note, this competition is open to every single member on the board - even any new members that feel like joining up.

Good luck and I look forward to reading many informative posts.

Sorry Shrek, but we will actually be asking your advice on the best posters!

Guys and girls, if you feel anyone has been putting up some great posts and some real thoughts into their efforts on the board, feel free to send me a pm.
I am very busy throughout this month so certainly won't be able to get on all the time.

come on peeps get on board this great offer , post away
submit your routine , talk about your routine , diet what ever

Sorry Shrek, but we will actually be asking your advice on the best posters!

Guys and girls, if you feel anyone has been putting up some great posts and some real thoughts into their efforts on the board, feel free to send me a pm.
I am very busy throughout this month so certainly won't be able to get on all the time.
No probs... I'll certainly be looking for some good posters.

P.S - I'm open to bribes.. ;):p

Hey Guys,

Just letting you know that we will annouce the winners to this competition in the next few days.
If you feel anyone has done some particulatly informative/useful posts over the last month, please sen me a Pm as they could very well win tickets to a bodybuilding show.