• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Increase in Spam

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In the past Ausbb has had a pretty tight hold on the amount of spam messages that have appeared , this is due to some software that has been running behind the scenes checking ip address of known spammers on a global database against ip address wanting to register on Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

Due to an increase of false positives , users that were wrong flagged as being spammers simply because they shared an ip address those members normally sent me an email whereby i can manually set up an account for them

I started getting tired of this so thought i would disable the anti spammer software to see what happens , well as you can see as soon as the software was disabled less then 24hrs spam has increased , the software will now be re-enabled

Warm feelings of joy and happy that you may fix keenly such problems of the forum and fight so freedom of time may be released to us in the moments of reflection to know so be all is continue.