• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommend a training program for gf?

I made up these 3 workouts for 2 female friends t. ive run them through these a few times now.. i set it up as a circuit, keeps the heart rate up.
they also want to gain a little muscle to give them some shape as the both tall and skinny ectomorphs. so i told them to do muscle do the same routine but just add a touch more weight and dont have to go as fast with it. they have 3 options just to mix it up a bit and keep it from getting boring. esentially they almost the same workout just using different exercises. hope these help in some program ideas

Workout A
Squats (goblet or Barbell) (legs,glutes,abs)
4 x 10
Single Arm Dumbell Overhead press (shoulders, upperback)
3 x 10
HyperExtensions (lower back, ab strength)
4 x 10
Dumbbell Bench Press (Chest)
4 x 10
Cable Rows (Mid back)
3 x 15

Workout B
Thrusters with dumbbells
3 x 15
Romanian Deadlift
3 x 10
Pull-up
As many as can with assisted machine