• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

police shooting up my way

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
details are a little sketchy as it only just happened within the last 30mins
Reports of a Police Shooting in Shepparton after an incident involving an person on a bus with a knife

UPDATE 4.22pm: POLICE have been involved in a non-fatal shooting after a knife-wielding woman tried to stop a bus in Shepparton. Officers were called to the corner of The Boulevard and Allambie St about 3.10pm.
Victoria Police said in a statement officers approached the woman and doused her with capsicum spray.
A police spokesman said officers tried to separate the woman from members of the public.
"The situation has then escalated resulting in the police officers, a sergeant and a constable, firing several shots,’’ the statement said.
"The female has been hit by a number of shots and has been conveyed to hospital in a stable condition.’’
Police have declared the area a crime scene.
The Ethical Standards Department will investigate the shooting with the help of the Homicide Squad.

Knife-wielding woman shot by police during confrontation in Shepparton | Herald Sun

had a car getting torched in my street the other night , stolen car had been sitting there for about 2 days had been in an accident so i guess the crims took some time to get rid of evidence

now a shooting , ah yep shepp is always full of action