• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pure DMAA 1,3-dimethylamylamine available at Bulk Nutrients

jack3d is DMAA + Caffeine

Ahh my bad, ive never bought the stuff, just tried samples of lots of different pre workouts (black powder, NOX, jack3d, Hardcore Reactivate)

Musashi Hardcore Reactivate is the only pre workout ive bought in bulk and taken consistently. I love the beta-alanine, but dont like the restless sleep after so much caffeine. After the DMAA i had no problems sleeping. I think i will try DMAA + Beta-Alanine, as it seems this would be the 2 effects im looking for.

But the fact of the matter, for money invested, I am very happy with the DMAA. This morning I feel refreshed and alert, despite having a late night and an early start. woke up and knocked out a couple sets of chins before getting ready for work, and I rarely am that motivated at 6 in the morning.

anybody else tried this? seems abit risky, don't know if i should give it a go..

It's perfectly safe, just dissolve it into solution and measure it out with an oral syringe if you don't want to use scales

anybody else tried this? seems abit risky, don't know if i should give it a go..

i'm with you rambo. A good mate of mine had it and because it wasn't measured right due to a massive scoop in there, he was in a bad way! A lot of effort and risk for really not much in return in my book. He also said there was a big come down feelin like he was on drugs and really didn;t like it.

Stick to your jack3d or GPLC bro

Last edited:
Well there is a risk each time you cross the road.

Jacked etc are about 100 times the price for a fraction on the results, so save your money:)

Just because you mate does not know how to use it, does not mean everyone else needs to throw their money away.

Last edited:
Taken properly it's fine.

I have the capsules from BN and use them only when feeling lethargic. It does the job and I do not get a crash afterwards.

Crashing on stimulants can be avoided by regular doses of vitamin C and l-tyrosine btw

The DMAA has been ridiculously popular, since we packed it for the first time the boys have bene hard at work repacking more and more.

For stimulant junkies, this is certainly great value for money $19 for what equates to 200 normal doses, far better value than taking pre workout supps - assuming stims are the main reason why you take them.

For those wondering why the effects from this may be different than when taking a pre workout supp, as someone has pointed out, almost all have caffeine as well as DMAA, and as caffeine is approx 20 times cheaper to purchase in bulk, it seems likely most companies would utilise more caffeine and less DMAA in their pre workout products.

If anyone has any questions about dosage or anything else please let me know.

The DMAA has been ridiculously popular, since we packed it for the first time the boys have bene hard at work repacking more and more.

For stimulant junkies, this is certainly great value for money $19 for what equates to 200 normal doses, far better value than taking pre workout supps - assuming stims are the main reason why you take them.

For those wondering why the effects from this may be different than when taking a pre workout supp, as someone has pointed out, almost all have caffeine as well as DMAA, and as caffeine is approx 20 times cheaper to purchase in bulk, it seems likely most companies would utilise more caffeine and less DMAA in their pre workout products.

If anyone has any questions about dosage or anything else please let me know.

Are you willing to sell it already in solution along with 0.5ml spaced oral syringes? This would make dosing a lot easier and it dissolves in distilled water quite well. I don't know how you would package it though. I store my solutions in aromatherapy bottles

Are you willing to sell it already in solution along with 0.5ml spaced oral syringes? This would make dosing a lot easier and it dissolves in distilled water quite well. I don't know how you would package it though. I store my solutions in aromatherapy bottles

My main concern about this would be once something is in a solution then use by dates and degradation should be an issue. It would solve the issue of metering though which is very tough to sort out.

We would love to simply capsulate it, alas we are governed by some very strong legislation which prohibits it. Funny that, providing a very sensitive product in an easy to take, meterd dose is prohibited, yet selling someone a bag of powder which if taken incorrectly could have some very severe consequences isn't!

My main concern about this would be once something is in a solution then use by dates and degradation should be an issue. It would solve the issue of metering though which is very tough to sort out.

We would love to simply capsulate it, alas we are governed by some very strong legislation which prohibits it. Funny that, providing a very sensitive product in an easy to take, meterd dose is prohibited, yet selling someone a bag of powder which if taken incorrectly could have some very severe consequences isn't!

haha that's inane! As for degradation, I don't see how it being in a solution would affect the quality over time but I'm confident than an oil suspension would be 100% effective in keeping the quality of the product for many years. But then you have the issue of whether or not people are willing to drink an oil or finding an oil that doesn't separate in water!

Ben, I have the encapsulated 10-1 Geranium extract at 500mg.
So I assume it is ok to encapsulate Geranium but not pure DMAA?

So how much DMAA is in 500mg of Geranium?

And how much (if any) DMAA is in the BN Pre Workout NT I have been using.

And would it be worth while adding some DMAA to have with my Pre Workout, and if yes how much??

Ben, I have the encapsulated 10-1 Geranium extract at 500mg.
So I assume it is ok to encapsulate Geranium but not pure DMAA?

So how much DMAA is in 500mg of Geranium?

You are correct Shrek.

I'm sure Bioflex will be able to confirm the exact amount, but I would suggest it would be no more than 50mg DMAA in the 500grm of Geranium.

Well there is a risk each time you cross the road.

Jacked etc are about 100 times the price for a fraction on the results, so save your money:)

Just because you mate does not know how to use it, does not mean everyone else needs to throw their money away.

Fair call Big mick. I was talkin with a bloke in the gym today from another supp company and he rekons it's not even right to capsulate anything unless it's usually strictly monitored by the TGA that stuff if you do like most supps today. I'm just really wary of what I put into myself guys but thanks for all the advice - I think this woos is to stick to a strong coffee

Mate I can understand being weary what you put into your body, I am as well, I used some Muscle Tech Pre workout (Nano Vapor) and I did not like the fact that they do not disclose how much of different ingredients is in there, so I stopped using it (price was another factor as well), the one I tried i picked up cheap on eBay:rolleyes:

I have also tried Jacked and did not like it.

Currently use Bulk Nutrients Pre Workout NT, happy with it, no added sugar or fillers of any kind, very economical to use, full disclosure of all ingredients and amount of each ingredient contained per serve, and best of all it works.:)

Have not tried the DMAA (although a small amount is contained in the 'Pre Workout NT'), and probably will not try it as it seems like too much hassle to me to dose it out accurately.

Mate I can understand being weary what you put into your body, I am as well, I used some Muscle Tech Pre workout (Nano Vapor) and I did not like the fact that they do not disclose how much of different ingredients is in there, so I stopped using it (price was another factor as well), the one I tried i picked up cheap on eBay:rolleyes:

I have also tried Jacked and did not like it.

Currently use Bulk Nutrients Pre Workout NT, happy with it, no added sugar or fillers of any kind, very economical to use, full disclosure of all ingredients and amount of each ingredient contained per serve, and best of all it works.:)

Have not tried the DMAA (although a small amount is contained in the 'Pre Workout NT'), and probably will not try it as it seems like too much hassle to me to dose it out accurately.

You might want to try a cup of strong green tea + 3g of l-tyrosine pre workout. I feel more focused with this than anything I've ever tried and my heart doesn't race either

I've bought some DMAA from BN and when I first got it I mixed some into my oj simply just by using very small amounts. I got a good feel from it, made working out easier. But a few days later after unpacking the scales and going for a measured dose I incorrectly set up the scales and took 0.25 instead of 0.025. Had a big headache for the following 3 days. Needless to say it's good in correct doses but it's your own fault if you crash from a large dose.