• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Intra-workout Shakes

haha, thanks, had to go back to the beginning to see what I get:)

PM send!!!!

I guess I will be having 'Recover X' as my intra workout drink now!!!

Last edited:
Big Mick had to give it to you as you put a lot of effort into this conversation and it was a good discussion too. Please send me your details via PM.

All being quite similar and on a first in best dressed basis, Shrek send me your details and I'll send one out to you too.

Definitely some valid points here on both sides of the argument...supplements are 'supplements' to aid a good diet and training, and just like a Ab Roller won't give you abs by itself ;) definitely pertinent that we don't forget this as Bazza20 pointed out.

Thanks guys, look out for the next one.
Sorry just saw this, it's been a busy week.

PM sent.
Thank You Muchly.

For cycling I take:
10g maltodextrin
10g glucose
10g sucrose
10g fructose

This is on my bike in a 750ml drinking bottle and drank while cycling. I normally take 2 or 3 bottles

For gym work:
2-3g beta-alanine
3g l-tyrosine
20mg B6

Received by tub of Recover X today.

Many thanks Aaron and Ben. aka Bioflex 2 and Bioflex

Shall try it out over the weekend.

Got home today after being away for a while and my tub of Recover X was waiting for me.

Thanks guys, had a little taste (orange) seemed to be nice tasting will give this a run for the next week or three to see how it goes.

Thanks to Bioflex 2 and Bioflex