• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
I have recently (about 4 weeks ago) tried Muscletech naNO Vapor, as I was give some free sample packs containing one serving per bag.

It's a pre workout supplement, I tied it as directed and found that it worked brillianly, as matter of fact I think it worked too well and got me worried.:confused:

Whilst using the stuff I lifted harder and stronger that I have ever done, and my previous PB for bench and squat was smashed by the second time I used it...energy seemd to be up making me work out longer as well as harder using more weights, feeling extremely sore the next day from the extra work done.

I was actually worried about it as I think anything that does that to your body can not be good for you, and I doubt it was just a placebo effect.

Has anyone else tried this stufff or is using it?

I know many here will probably shout it down as being overpriced rubbish (it probably is) but it definitely did something, a lot more that I ever expected, if I had some and waited a bit longer before working out my whole body especially my finger tips and upper chest would tingle.

If taking it before a run I would push up the hills running harder, where I would normally have run out of puff before reaching the top.....it works, but I was too worried about the side affects to keep taking it (as well as the price:))

Any ideas or feed back???

I did try Jacked3D a while ago (about a year) and it did nothing like that and seemed to be a waste of money as I felt no difference.

Last edited:
I tried it once a year or 2 ago. I did not get the effects you got.

If it works for you and you can afford it, all power to you to.

It definitely worked, but I am not an expert, and do not know what the ingredients are, bit worried it would do more harm than good.

The cost is up there, I could afford it, but I think I will stick with the basics, might pick up a tub if I see it on special and use some occasioally when I need the boost.

I actually came across this forum searching the net for feed back re the stuff, and I liked a lot of the info here re general body building/conditioning, so I decided to join up and stay and learn and hopefully contribute some of my knowledge, as small as it might be.

Have learned a lot here in teh last few days:)

If you are using it just for a boost you can buy other stims like 1,3 Di Meth or caffiene much much cheaper.

Something like vapor has to be taken everyday because has creatine and BA which need constant blood levels to be effective.

Either use it everyday or not at all.

Caffeine 200MG 120 Tablets. By SNS. | eBay

Last edited:
Great thanks for that, I think I will opt with not at all then, as I think it's too expensive to use all the time, and I really am concerned about long term affects of this stuff, I can live withou it....

I have recently (about 4 weeks ago) tried Muscletech naNO Vapor, as I was give some free sample packs containing one serving per bag.

It's a pre workout supplement, I tied it as directed and found that it worked brillianly, as matter of fact I think it worked too well and got me worried.:confused:

Whilst using the stuff I lifted harder and stronger that I have ever done, and my previous PB for bench and squat was smashed by the second time I used it...energy seemd to be up making me work out longer as well as harder using more weights, feeling extremely sore the next day from the extra work done.

I was actually worried about it as I think anything that does that to your body can not be good for you, and I doubt it was just a placebo effect.

I know many here will probably shout it down as being overpriced rubbish (it probably is) but it definitely did something, a lot more that I ever expected, if I had some and waited a bit longer before working out my whole body especially my finger tips and upper chest would tingle.

If taking it before a run I would push up the hills running harder, where I would normally have run out of puff before reaching the top.....it works, but I was too worried about the side affects to keep taking it (as well as the price:))

I did try Jacked3D a while ago (about a year) and it did nothing like that and seemed to be a waste of money as I felt no difference.

Mick, are you a novice trainer?

One of the best things about jumping into the gym as a novice is that whatever you take - and unfortunately, no matter how bad you train, you will likely get results regardless.
Basically, your body will extremely receptive to anything you do, which is why many people get into bad habits when they first train.
They swear that as the "3 sets of 8's" boosted their bench by 20kg in the first few months then this must be the optimal training methods.

The same thing goes for supplements, when someone first trains, your body wil be so receptive that it will grow regardless, throw in a caloric excess (so your body has more calories than it needs) and the results will be double fold.

As pre workout supps go, Nanovapour is about middle ground before you consider it's price.
It is 50% carbohydrates (maltodextrin and sugar) which you can pick up from your supermarket for a few dollars a kg.
From there you have to look at the rest of the package, which is a variety of amino acids and stimulants in doses not disclosed (so you don't know what you are taking).
In reality, a 960g tub only equates to 500g worth of positive ingredients so anything over $50 would be too expensive IMO.

That was my concern, not knowing what is in it, ie it does not disclose amounts of what is contained in the supplement.

Not to worry will stay away from it anyway:)

So Micky, you were able to train harder and longer using MT Nano Vapour.
Good to hear supps can work? (wink, wink)