• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Looking good [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION]; haha you took the foam end off the bench, gives me the absolute shits at times but I use them from time to time so they are staying on, bench is a little thin width wise as well

This was annoying the shit out of me recently. Basically the landmine was designed to with attach to a rack via sitting under the bottom and screwing in (my rack was too wide). Had wedged the other end under my rack but it still moved a bit. The existing landmine holes somehow amazingly lined up with the rack bolts. Drilled out the holes a bit bigger and chucked it on the side of my rack, works a lot better now

2015-08-22 10.09.47.jpg

2015-08-22 10.20.29.jpg

2015-08-22 10.23.53.jpg

Good thinking Strungout. I prefer a Landmine to be secured to a solid structure like a rack.
I did something similar. The Landmine I made has 2 heavy duty pop pins that locate into the holes in my rack. Pops on in 2 seconds and can be removed just as quick.

Good thinking Strungout. I prefer a Landmine to be secured to a solid structure like a rack.
I did something similar. The Landmine I made has 2 heavy duty pop pins that locate into the holes in my rack. Pops on in 2 seconds and can be removed just as quick.

Fark BVG, your steel work is pedantic, I ran a steel plant in the past so have seen the full spectrum of handiwork. Your work looks like you had a full machine shop and spray booth at you disposal.
Very good work.

[MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16347]BrisVegasGhost[/MENTION]; ah, so there called landmines?!?
Never knew dat.
Mine has a fucken red back spider taking up residence in it now!!

3d3d4160dd2887df6df9e38df015c99c.jpg

[MENTION=16347]BrisVegasGhost[/MENTION] ; mate, your handy work is far above anyone elses here, I am extremely jealous.
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; looks like you have the exact one I do. I just didn't want to bolt mine in to my carpet haha

Fark BVG, your steel work is pedantic, I ran a steel plant in the past so have seen the full spectrum of handiwork. Your work looks like you had a full machine shop and spray booth at you disposal.
Very good work.

Thanks for the compliment Grunta. I do work in metal Fabrication, mainly stainless Steel and pipe work...Food and beverage...breweries, wineries, pharmaceutical etc..
But have most of me own gear to complete most Jobs or at least access to the bigger equipment.
Cheers

So after about 4-5 months off training after tearing my acl amongst other things in the knee, I've been given the all clear by the surgeon and physio to recommence hitting the weights and decided to set back up at home.

This is my new setup. Half rack & bench, heap of rubber plates and bumpers and some olympic dbs and a few kettles. Should be pretty much all i need as well as the exercise bike. Might buy a spud pulley for it too.

uploadfromtaptalk1444566218542.jpg

Started as a home gym, but now other people train here, too. But here it is anyway. I am posting this from the desk at the back right.

growth of a gym.jpg

[MENTION=2335]Kyle Aaron[/MENTION] ; I will bite, what are the yellow and green stools used for or is it just sitting?

Just sitting. We get 4-5 people in there at once and some of them take 2hr to do a 45' workout...

In fact the BP setup is over on the left now, and the squat stands to the right. Always adjusting and seeing what works.

Hey guys, some awesome setups in this thread. Would like to post up some pics of mine but can't figure out how to do it, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Using iPad.

Cheers,

Al

Hey guys, some awesome setups in this thread. Would like to post up some pics of mine but can't figure out how to do it, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Using iPad.

Cheers,

Al
You will need Tapatalk to post pics with iPad.