• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ghetto mods to make situp board attach to rack uprights...

situp1.jpg

situp3.jpg

situp4.jpg

Out with the old in with the new.

New Equipment
- Rogue Fitness RML-690 Power Rack (need to attach the weight storage pins)
- Rogue Fitness Dog Sled
- 200kg Pendlay V2 Bumper Plates

Coming Soon
- Deadlift, Squat Platform
- 80kg Normal Olympic Weights

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6407-1.jpg

This is basically it
ty4y3yhy.jpg
py3a3aqe.jpg
ygyqe4ab.jpg

Its enough for my wife and I....... for now lol

Here's my squat rack.

A bunk bed frame and a trampoline frame, picked up from the side of the road, held together by scaffolding clips, bought from a bloke who collects rubbish and sells it. The pavers it's standing on were also from the side of the road.

The bar is from a pawn shop; most of the weights are from Gumtree.

The largest plates are 20kg, $39 each from Kmart.

Weight on the bar in this picture is 99kg - I managed to do 5 x 5 with this this morning.

[Why can't I paste the picture directly into this post? When I try, it comes out as text (& exceeds the limit).]

Attachments

• mysquatrack.jpg
    mysquatrack.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
Gym Setup

My garage gym setup for your viewing pleasure...

Last edited:
Here's my squat rack.

A bunk bed frame and a trampoline frame, picked up from the side of the road, held together by scaffolding clips, bought from a bloke who collects rubbish and sells it. The pavers it's standing on were also from the side of the road.

Weight on the bar in this picture is 99kg - I managed to do 5 x 5 with this this morning.

[Why can't I paste the picture directly into this post? When I try, it comes out as text (& exceeds the limit).]

You sir are my hero that is FUCKING AWESOME

unreal bananapeel

Here's my squat rack.

Thanks for the appreciative comments, folks!

It's just on 1 year and 1 month since I made and started using this.

Hasn't collapsed yet ...

[MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION]; you got yours set up in the shed yet?

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1436282758699.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436282780230.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436282805026.jpg

Equipment:
Okie deadlift bar
ABC bop power bar
Force USA bar
Gym direct trap bar
Power rack
Body solid commercial incline bench
Force USA oly Dumbbell handles
400kg+ of gym direct colour bumpers
Over 80kg cast 5kg plates for Dumbbells
Gym direct weight tree
Assorted boxes, bands, tyres and a Sled.