• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes once the shed is build, flooring will be next, then move the gym equipment in, then I will be restoring the equipment bit by bit, ie, repaint, reupholster, TV will also be going in there.

It will probably be at least 6-12 months till it's all done, but should be ready to use soon, I still have to move there first, still waiting for a suitable job to come up, it's all work related now...

f087aa7d1d4f5efa4523d4430fdf75be.png

Progress photos as of today, so work has finally commenced, about a month after I wanted them to start.

But all good things take time I guess, can't rush these things.

So I should be able to get some of the gym equipment stored in the car shed/workshop and move it into the gym next time I head to the coast, and looks like I will have to slash the lawns again as well.

Looking good [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] are you planning to insulate the shed in any way, or will it just be a gym/sauna on the hottest days, like my garage !!

will be impressive. TV good, but where there also be a music stereo system and air conditioning?

Music stereo is a given the Tv is more for the missus and because we already have one for it, unlikely I will be watching TV while training.

Air con :D Getting two whirly birds on the roof, they are still on order.

Looking good @Big Mick are you planning to insulate the shed in any way, or will it just be a gym/sauna on the hottest days, like my garage !!

It has insulation in the roof (under the roof), I am getting two whirly birds fitted to roof, also have two windows opposite the roller door, only got the windows for flow through of fresh air

So in summer the plan is open windows open roller door and train. I think it may still be hot, but nothing like where I train at the moment.

I will play it by ear.

Got these two photos today, the whirly birds are on back order..

And pretty much all done, next time I go there, will have to mow the lawns again and start moving some gear in there.

'

To me it looks small in the photo, but it should hopefully be pretty big, the inside area is 6 metres by 12 metres, and the outside area is 3 metres by 12 metres.

It has insulation in the roof (under the roof), I am getting two whirly birds fitted to roof, also have two windows opposite the roller door, only got the windows for flow through of fresh air

So in summer the plan is open windows open roller door and train. I think it may still be hot, but nothing like where I train at the moment.

I will play it by ear.

And pretty much all done, next time I go there, will have to mow the lawns again and start moving some gear in there.

'

To me it looks small in the photo, but it should hopefully be pretty big, the inside area is 6 metres by 12 metres, and the outside area is 3 metres by 12 metres.
More than big enough mate.
Looks good.
Pretty close to the house?

Tim.

I will play it by ear.

'

no windows?