• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

At least 80 killed in youth camp shooting

This non Muslim terrorist hates Muslims with a passion! I've yet to hear a single media reporter refer to this cockroach as a terrorist. No Muslim is ever happy to see an innocent life taken away, irrespective of race, colour , or creed. Yes, we all have our fanatics, extremist, and of course terrorists; people who inflict terror upon others as this Norwegian sub-human did.

Fadi.

I agree with Fadi...how quick we all are with pointing the finger at Muslims when this latest and I think the worst mass killing in history (i think) was done by a non Muslim who hates Muslims with a passion, absolute BS! This is a massive act of terrorism!!! I'd love to have 5 minutes alone with this bloke ;)

The original reports were but the authorities soon realized it was not. I and the Norwegian authorities stand corrected.

This guy should not even be given the opportunity to explain himself or his actions - all this media hype over what he has come out and said is exactly what he is after. Simply lock the guy up for life and leave it at that. That'll send a clear message to all other 'fundamentalists'

This non Muslim terrorist hates Muslims with a passion! I've yet to hear a single media reporter refer to this cockroach as a terrorist. No Muslim is ever happy to see an innocent life taken away, irrespective of race, colour , or creed. Yes, we all have our fanatics, extremist, and of course terrorists; people who inflict terror upon others as this Norwegian sub-human did.

Fadi.
I did have them nearly reference him as being a terrorist but they side stepped around actually calling him a terrorist , not just this bloke but other cases worldwide i haven't heard them refer to attackers as being terrorists unless they are muslim.

i guess you ask the population for word association terrorist they will automatically say muslm , terrorist brings up the image of a bearder person bomb in one hand and quran in the other

considering when terrorists means someone that inflicts terror into others , how come we don't hear people getting referred to as terrorists more often
if you want to take it to a another definition which says
ter·ror·ist/ˈterərist/

Noun: A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims
doesn't that make this bloke a terrorist ?

a sad world we live in

to be fair to shrek i too heard the early reports that this was Al Qaeda

The original reports were but the authorities soon realized it was not. I and the Norwegian authorities stand corrected.
Just as it was with the Oklahoma City bombing back in 95, so it is now with the Norway massacre; blamed on Muslims. There’s no harm in waiting and plenty of damage can be done (and is done) by not establishing the facts before going public with nothing more than a mere speculation. After all, Muslim people (as any other community of people) are/should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

PS: I'm in no way trying to have a go at Shrek (I wouldn't do that to the Man), but I'm simply having a mature discussion here with few mates, that's all. Even if Shrek is saying something contrary to me (not hat he is), there would still be no reason for me to jump all over the man. I like a mature discussion especially when the subject is as deep as the one we're having here.

to be fair to shrek i too heard the early reports that this was Al Qaeda
The last paragraph was written in response to what Admin wrote in that comment I've pasted above.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Al Queda is terrorist group. They did not mention Muslims or is it just assumed all Al Quada members are Muslims (extremists)?

Al Queda is terrorist group.
The same group were freedom fighters when it suited the US back in the 80s, remember! Maybe they weren't called Al Queda then, but a name doesn't change anything really.

What would you say about the former US president, was he also a terrorist or was he some human saviour? Now depending whom you ask, the answer may differ. Were you aware that some people in the West (non Muslims) want him to face charges of crimes against humanity?

They did not mention Muslims or is it just assumed all Al Quada members are Muslims (extremists)?
Yes, they are all Muslims and yes again, they are all extremeists.

Fadi.

This guy should not even be given the opportunity to explain himself or his actions - all this media hype over what he has come out and said is exactly what he is after. Simply lock the guy up for life and leave it at that. That'll send a clear message to all other 'fundamentalists'
Van, it is very unfortunate that such a beautiful and meaningful word as "fundamentalist" has been so corrupted over time. Let me explain:

You see right here on this forum Ausbb, we would all be (or most of us at least) like to be called fundamentalist bodybuilders, powerlifters, or whatever that we're involved in. I would not take my car to be fixed by a non-fundamentalist mechanic, would you? To be a fundamentalist is to practice the fundamentals of your profession (or hobby as it is with us here).

Muslim is another word that has been corrupted. As some have mentioned here, you only have to mention the name and straight away people conjure up a negative mental picture. Two elements don't help this facts, they are:

1. The media (and how quick we believe all that we hear/read)

2. Our ignorance and our quick habit of being judgmental before acquiring sufficient factual information of what (or who) it is we're judging.

Fadi.