• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ever bought from Iron edge/aus kettle bells

Rambodian

No I'm not cambodian
Just purchased my first pair of lifting shoes as I have been using a pair of small plates under my heals, ordered some Do-Wins from them today and was wondering if anyone has purchased from them before?
I am just wondering how good they are in terms of delivery and stuff.

I bought a super gripper last week for rehab on an arm injury, placed the order on a monday night (when they were closed) they contacted me tuesday morning and I had it before lunchtime wednesday (Im in western sydney).

Very prompt and polite service and great delivery time, I'll definitely shop there again.

Awsome, thx vegas, can't wait to get my shoes. I live on the mid north coast just south of Coffs Harbour so it will take em a bit longer, but still good to hear they have great service. I always worry about buying from new places off the net, but couldn't find the Do wins anywhere else, so went with it.

yeah, my do wins came in less then a week and couldn't be happier with the service. I'll be buying of them again. Just out of curiosity are you cambodian?

LOL, nah mate, im anglo aussie....my display name 'rambodian' comes from having a Jack Russel dog we call 'Rambo'. When I signed up and had to enter a name, I looked around and seen him, so used an extended version of what I named him lol. And that's the story of my display name.
Well awesome on the Do Wins, hope mine only take a week.

Got the Do-Wins today, awwwwwsomme, can't weight to use them on Friday. Just missed out using them today because i went to the gym early morn, dammm. Still, pretty quick ordered them monday and have them wednesday, gotta be happy with that.