• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am 18 and trying to learn about steroids and how to safely use them and not do permanent damage can someone please help me out

I am 18 and trying to learn about steroids and how to safely use them and not do permanent damage can someone please help me out

18? at least get some training time behind you before even considering. Steroids are only a recent phenomenon,we have no idea of the long term effects. Theres a suspicion that they shorten your life considerably.

Youre fucking kidding.

You dont need them, youre 18. You have more natural hormones running around your small body than most users of an older age.

Train hard, for years, and consistantly, and fucking eat properly, get as strong and big as you can through this method, then maybe after 10 years youll be ready. Or atleast you will have come to your senses by then.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18? at least get some training time behind you before even considering. Steroids are only a recent phenomenon,we have no idea of the long term effects. Theres a suspicion that they shorten your life considerably.

I’m not looking to take them now I just want to start learning about them and gaining a knowledge for future and I have already been training for 3 years and was just interested cause I see guys at the gym all the time that look like they are on them. I didn’t need a rant on not to take them I would’ve went somewhere else if I did I’m sorry for being curious

I’m not looking to take them now I just want to start learning about them and gaining a knowledge for future and I have already been training for 3 years and was just interested cause I see guys at the gym all the time that look like they are on them. I didn’t need a rant on not to take them I would’ve went somewhere else if I did I’m sorry for being curious

You don’t need to know about them.
By the time you may be ready shit changes. Just wait.

Bit of a random question as I have not ever even looked at this stuff before but curious to know at what stage do people start using in regards to powerfilting and do we have a record of heaviest lifts from those not taking?

I'm about to hit 41 years, trying to get stronger and recovery is taking longer and strength slowly getting there.

Current lifts: DL - 222.5kg, SQ - 210kg, B - 125kg.

I really want to add another another 10% - 15% on each lift before the end of the year, at what stage did those of you who do take anything decide it's time?

Very noob question.

Cheers

You can take gear at any age for performance enhancements.

What is your question?

All written in my previous post.

"but curious to know at what stage do people start using in regards to powerfilting and do we have a record of heaviest lifts from those not taking?"
"at what stage did those of you who do take anything decide it's time?"

Bit of a random question as I have not ever even looked at this stuff before but curious to know at what stage do people start using in regards to powerfilting and do we have a record of heaviest lifts from those not taking?

I'm about to hit 41 years, trying to get stronger and recovery is taking longer and strength slowly getting there.

Current lifts: DL - 222.5kg, SQ - 210kg, B - 125kg.

I really want to add another another 10% - 15% on each lift before the end of the year, at what stage did those of you who do take anything decide it's time?

Very noob question.

Cheers
You can acheive that without gear. 100%. 41 isnt old.

What do weigh? How tall are you?

All written in my previous post.

"but curious to know at what stage do people start using in regards to powerfilting and do we have a record of heaviest lifts from those not taking?"
"at what stage did those of you who do take anything decide it's time?"

Most people that I know who use don’t wait until they achieve naturally ability.
They jump on as soon as they can get their hands on them. They want to get size or strength faster.
So if you want to use just fucking do it.

Heh. Same as me. Doable for sure. More than doable.

disagree. Hes reasonably advanced,adding even 10% on each lift would be a stretch in 1 year natty. Even 5 % on each lift is a 40 kg jump on his total. Hes 41 not 21.

Last edited: