• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice read, thanks!

I can vouch for test e as I was prescribed it in my teens to kick start my puberty. After about a month I started to grow.. Good shit :D

Just like to point out one thing to this half-life and active-life aspect of steroids that may have been overlooked by some athletes. One needs to make a distinction between a blood test reading that shows less activity of a particular steroid, and what is or what has already occurred due to taking that particular steroid.
In other words, if (say) you inject or take a tablet of steroid X, then there would be a cause and effect following that. One of these effects for example could be the maximisation of muscle glycogen. Now one would think (based on the active-life point) that if for example one stops taking drug X (say dianabol) on the weekend then one would suddenly shrink or lose strength. The point I’m trying to make here is that that would not be the case since the effect of that steroid (which may be low in the blood) is still very much “trapped” inside the muscles, eliciting its anabolic/anti-catabolic effect.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Im a idiot when it comes to all this i have no idea lol. do u inject arimidex ,novladex,clomid, Hcg or do u take them orally?

I was thinking hard about taking steroids cause i wasnt improving until i just worked out my daily calorie intake and found out i wasnt consuming enough carbs or protein to promote muscle growth and im very similiar to that kid u spoke of ( 90 kilos and only benched 82.5)
My bench has barely improved much this year either, but i hope now that i have figured out how much carbs , protein and fat i have to consume each day i will get alot better results

I was thinking hard about taking steroids cause i wasnt improving until i just worked out my daily calorie intake and found out i wasnt consuming enough carbs or protein to promote muscle growth and im very similiar to that kid u spoke of ( 90 kilos and only benched 82.5)
My bench has barely improved much this year either, but i hope now that i have figured out how much carbs , protein and fat i have to consume each day i will get alot better results

are you kidding, about to take steroids because you "weren't improving." Food is your steroid

are you kidding, about to take steroids because you "weren't improving." Food is your steroid
I see your point LMD and it's true food is essential, for without it nothing much happens, but...

...but steroids do something that food alone can not do, and that is they make food more efficient. In other words, one can have the same calories or even miss out at times and still make gains due to the way steroids make one absorb food. In a nut shell, you get more for your buck even when you don’t increase the amount of calories, that's a fact ... just ask the animal industry, it's big business you know!

Fadi.

I see your point LMD and it's true food is essential, for without it nothing much happens, but...

...but steroids do something that food alone can not do, and that is they make food more efficient. In other words, one can have the same calories or even miss out at times and still make gains due to the way steroids make one absorb food. In a nut shell, you get more for your buck even when you don’t increase the amount of calories, that's a fact ... just ask the animal industry, it's big business you know!

Fadi.

yes i understand, but thechosenone is a beginner and he was planning to use steroids. What are your thoughts?

I said ive been lifting all year and i was getting really really slow gains. I thought there was something wrong with me thats why i thought about steroids but now ive figured out the problem.

yes i understand, but thechosenone is a beginner and he was planning to use steroids. What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are your thoughts Sir and every other sane person's thoughts. Put in the time before taking some time out for steroids and even then, only if you're competing against likewise atheltes who are also partaking in steroids. There are plenty more implications to what I have said, but I think I've answered your question to the point. Thank you LMD.

Fadi.