• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tackling cars is an international sport now?? j/k
Choose what you want man, im just giving my personal experience with knees and seeing what others have done (with and without gear)
all the best with it...
T

Taurus I vaulue your communication,
Yes I'm not sure if I was tackling the car although I know my phone was stolen and my money from my wallet.
My world will never be the same.
My brother had his knee broken backwards while playing for queensland schoolboys, Rugby league.
He has had problems with it his whole life and can still run like the wind.
I work with plenty of ex footy players and people who have damaged their knees by going to fast in the recovery.
My issue is I have not had any physio or direction for months due too floods and hospital errors and surgeons taking holidays when they made an appointment for me to see them ect.
I have researched the benifits for taking certain androgens and the 2 things that make a warrior I have neither at present.
I spoke with the doctor and he nearly shit himself at the mention of steroids he kept saying about testosterone he did not agree on. Although he did say come back next week if you want to talk about it so mabye..
I want the tendon repair ability of deca or Equipoise.
Regards,

G.

Ah ok. I did my knee thanks to a teammate in a ruck. I did all the proper rehab, exercises etc. and ended up playing 4 more years and more first grade games than I had before the injury, which I put down to my very specific and religious devotion to the rehab schedule.
Keep that in mind, good luck. If you need any more info PM me

i see you recommend running HCG

Weeks 1-12 test E @ 500mg p/w (Sun AM & Thurs PM)
Weeks 1-14 HCG @ 250iu 2x a week
14+ PCT

dont know if it has been discussed but i though you stop HCG prior to PCT?

I'm currently 20 years old, if I were to train for about 5 years dieting correctly and training 3-4 days a week would I expect to see negative long term effects if I wanted to see what anabolics would do for me once I hit a 5-6 year mark of training? And would cycling just once with test be a waste of time and money or do one cycles dramatically help when hitting a plateau (I'm not going to touch anything for atleast the next 5 years, likely to be longer)

When you can lift more than the next guy here....and when you are bigger and leaner than him, then maybe worry bout gear. Til then....well.

Tim.

So I have 2 injections left on mine, and I just got my bloods done again today so I could check up on myself.

cholesterol lipids and electrolytes etc are all good. ate mcdonalds everyday lol

my test was 92 n/mols or 2560 approx on the old ng/l scale does this sound about right? 500mg a week. first cycle. put on around 8kg

So I have 2 injections left on mine, and I just got my bloods done again today so I could check up on myself.

cholesterol lipids and electrolytes etc are all good. ate mcdonalds everyday lol

my test was 92 n/mols or 2560 approx on the old ng/l scale does this sound about right? 500mg a week. first cycle. put on around 8kg

Mostly muscle gains?

And you only have to shots left on your entire cycle?

How long was it?

Cals, stats etc..?

12 weeks. definitely a lot of muscle but no doubt water weight. i bet ill loose around 4kg. I even lost a lot of body fat over the course of it as well so I think i could have eaten a bit more but i was also sick for 2 of those weeks.

wasnt AMAZING results, but definitely would of took me a lot lot longer if I was natural to put that size on. most of it went to my arms shoulders and traps and legs

i averaged around 3000-4000 klcals a day. depends if i could get away from uni or not. lower protein than i would have liked, but sufficient.

had no sides except testicular atrophy. had increased libido and all that good stuff. nothing bad and doctor was happy with my bloods. a tiny bit high blood pressure but doctor wasnt worried

just curious if those are normal test levels for that dosage

but overall very happy with it. already thinking of doing another

No surprises here :)

.. Anyways back to your initial query - test levels.

You on DAA and olive oil?

Try this also :

http://getds.com/Products/activate-xtreme

it helps restore your natural test levels when you come off (with pct which you have sorted obviously if you not b&c?)

As for what levels are considered 'norm' I am in no way qualified to answer that question. Neither is anyone else on here that I know of tbh except maybe CT? :p

Anyways... See an endo if you really concerned. There should be a reference range as a guide on your results and depending if your cycling and going into pct or blast cruising, you should have a pretty good idea of where your levels should be at looking at the readings compared with the reference ranges.

Whats your pct?

My test levels are 92, the normal is 8.3 - 28. Before cycle I was 26, so thats 253% increase. I have the standard novla/clomid PCT, and I will get bloods done once its over and go from there

and no not on DAA or olive oil lol.

Also I am not sure if 92 was the cap on the measurements/doesn't go above that.. so could of been more

and no not on DAA or olive oil lol.

Also I am not sure if 92 was the cap on the measurements/doesn't go above that.. so could of been more

Aight.. how often you get bloods done?

or you just waiting again to see what the end results are..

Btw - nolva shithouse... Aromasin and clomid all the way....

Looked for aromasin but couldnt find any :( just had to settle for novladex. Ill ask around again before i start ptc in a couple of weeks and try and get my hands on it

i got them before, during (the one i mentioned) and i will get another after.

a few placed i read have stated anywhere between 2000 ng - 4000ng for my dose.

i see you recommend running HCG

Weeks 1-12 test E @ 500mg p/w (Sun AM & Thurs PM)
Weeks 1-14 HCG @ 250iu 2x a week
14+ PCT

dont know if it has been discussed but i though you stop HCG prior to PCT?

Yes, use HCG once every 2 weeks on cycle (though not necessary really unless you're getting atrophy) then 10 day blast after last injection, wait 2-3 weeks then start PCT, no use starting PCT when you're still full of test.