• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Levels can stay stable up to 15 days with E so I really believe twice weekly is not required but each to their own. Sust should be twice weekly because it has both short and long esters and keeps blood levels stable.

DO NOT DO AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE! If you are scared of needles, either 1) man up or 2) dont use steroids. Its pretty simple.

Just wondering im thinking about doing my first cycle can you please explain why i shouldnt use just orals??? After all from what ive read on dianabol and anavar and anadrol they will all increase your protein synthesis and nitrogen balance so can you please explain to me why i should stick a needle in my ass if an oral is going to do just what i want?Or is it not recommended because people are lazy and want the results yesterday?And please dont run the "its bad for your liver" routine as we all know tap water with fluoride in it is bad for your liver and so is injectables.

I got some questions

When u go to the doctor asking for a full blood test, do u tell him/her u are going to do a steroid cycle thus the reason for the blood test?

HCG is it hard to get hold off? or can ur doctor prescribe it to you because ur doing the steroid cycle.

To get arimidex, clomid , and nolvadex do u need a prescription? if so how do u go about getting a prescription.

After a full cycle and pct when is the safest time to wait to start another cycle?

Any help would be much appreciated thanx.

I have found some sites that sell the nolvadex, clomid, and arimidex they are australian sites to. I have a guy that can get me testostrone E . What if i cant get hold of hcg but can get everything else could i still do my cycle?

sorry sticky, So if i cant get my hands on hcg would clomid and nolvadex be enough to get my testostrone levels back? What about before hcg was introduced? what did people use.

Last edited:
Will my testes go back to 100% tho?, . How long has HCG been around and how did people go without it before it was introduced?

Even 20 years ago Scott.
I remember guys using it in the early 90's.

Last edited:
The smart ones of course, but most used it as PCT rather than on-cycle.

Tapering was all the rage back then.....