• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
so another 10ml of test and run a higher does for 12 weeks?
do u mix hcg with bacteriostatic water to store it or is the stuff that you get in the pack good enough to last in the fridge?

was his training the only problem or was his diet the main concern?

Good question!

He was eating too little though, but it was an easy fix. He is dedicated when it comes to eating.

Dedication is the key!!

While I get what you are trying to say, how can you say they aren't a shortcut?

Is it not true that you will get to 95kgs lean quicker if you were juicing then doing it natural?

Well 'theoretically' or if you like 'scientifically' they are a shortcut, there is no two ways about it. Steroids in general increase red blood cells/increase protein synthesis/increase bone size/increase fat burning/increase LBM/increase recovery speed/increase glycogen retention.

The science is right there to back it all up. I don't care how much a natural athlete preaches about their ways of training being better than drugs, my view along with the Pro's of BBing will always remain the same.

great way to accumulate mass . but when you stop /come off a cycle what happens?

in laymans terms

- Without proper PCT the estrogen in your body (the stuff in women) rises and u end up crying wacthing titanic and balling your eyes out (no i dont want to know why u are watching it in the first place)
- most gear will retain water retention (hence the big increase in bodyweight). This will eventually flush out and you will start to deflate and lose that bloated look which also depends on what AAS your using. Becaue of this your strength and bodyweight will drop.
- your apetite will be supressed as well

To keep some of the gains try to at least keep up the eating and regular training u had WHILE on the cycle (this will be hard due to the factors listed above) but too many just give in and get all depressed and dont bother training making u even smaller/weaker.. it isnt going to be easy but i believe its alot is mental at this crucial stage

hey guys. i just recieved some decca in the mail. now i know it was sent in those sachets to get past customs but im not sure if its the real deal. they came in these sachets that were labeled 'hair oil' made from peanut oil. i have recieved tablets in the mail from the same guys and it came in proper sealed and branded bags.

it came from regenerxxl under the brand axiolabs. i had heaps of probs with these guys they took ages to send them. after buying them i've read some bad reviews on their stuff. anyone have more info?

would cypionate be a good alternative or is enanthate the only one worth while for slow release? also where can i get filter paper?

Cpy ester is slightly longer than E I think by one or two carbon chains, almost the same, E is just more common.

any of u guys bake ur gear? dont know if this is just an american thing but on a lot of their forums they're all saying to bake it in an oven for an hour or so. i thought running it through a filter would be enough to get any bacteria?

any of u guys bake ur gear? dont know if this is just an american thing but on a lot of their forums they're all saying to bake it in an oven for an hour or so. i thought running it through a filter would be enough to get any bacteria?

I've heard of peope doing it. Then you often see on the label to store below a certain temperature which makes it confusing. I've seen people store their oil in the fridge, this is not needed. The gear is already heated at high temps. so really in all honesty you can store it practically anywhere. Yes cooler temps "MAY" be better, but in the long run the difference wil be minimal if any.

Cpy ester is slightly longer than E I think by one or two carbon chains, almost the same, E is just more common.

Yes Cyp is slightly longer.

would cypionate be a good alternative or is enanthate the only one worth while for slow release?

Cyp is slightly longer release than enanth.

Next time, don't be a tight arse and buy legit and local. Your putting this in your body, I know I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'll second this.

it came from regenerxxl under the brand axiolabs. i had heaps of probs with these guys they took ages to send them. after buying them i've read some bad reviews on their stuff. anyone have more info?

I've had Axio Labs in the past, both orals and injects and they were top notch.

hey guys. i just recieved some decca in the mail. now i know it was sent in those sachets to get past customs but im not sure if its the real deal. they came in these sachets that were labeled 'hair oil' made from peanut oil. i have recieved tablets in the mail from the same guys and it came in proper sealed and branded bags.

Deca in sachets thats funny mate, just do yourself a favour and find a good source over here and use their gear mate:)

I wouldn't bake it. Chances are you'll make it worse.
Just use the .22 and you'll be fine.

Next time, don't be a tight arse and buy legit and local. Your putting this in your body, I know I'd rather be safe than sorry.

yeh i know i was being tight ass. by 'local and legit' do u mean going to a doctor and getting a script?

hey juice junky: I was told by the source who sells axio that this is the easiest way to get the gear in the country as vials are more of a risk. i feel stupid lol

Last edited:
yeh i know i was being tight ass. by 'local and legit' do u mean going to a doctor and getting a script?

hey juice junky: I was told by the source who sells axio that this is the easiest way to get the gear in the country as vials are more of a risk. i feel stupid lol

Mate if customs open up one of you're packages and it is deemed a large amount (which isn't allot according to them) they will fck you sideways and do you for distribution charges. Not worth the risk imo.