• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We hope you enjoy the product, and all the best in the pursuit of your fitness goals !

Received my order yesterday and so far I am very happy with the chocolate wpi, it tastes much better than my last purchase of wpc chocolate from protein direct. (1 scoop mixed in 300ml water)
I know there may be a difference between the wpi/wpc but for me its almost perfect, reminds me of the very first few tubs of biobulker I bought which I loved. Can see myself drinking a lot of this and being very happy at that

I have also tried the choc mint and I think you guys are on to something good here, im sure this will be a popular product. It does have quite a strong mint flavour and im not known for having a sweet tooth so it may take a little more getting used to for my personal taste, but my mrs craves sweet and she loved it.

Next time I may try a cocktail of .5 scoop choc and .5 scoop of choc mint, sounds good doesnt it!!

Also very happy with my service from Van, I purchased x2, 1kg items but he pointed out that I should have purchased x1, 2kg item and selected the different flavours before adding to the shopping cart. This saves you money which he refunded straight away

Cheers

I have also tried the choc mint and I think you guys are on to something good here, im sure this will be a popular product

Eaglebay

Thanks for your great feedback. Choc-mint has been the most popular flavour sold in the last 3 days, with more and more customers purchasing it on the basis of great reviews like yours. We've had one customer make 4 separate orders and become a Bronze Member of our site within 2 days.

As for our service, we're all about looking after customers and of course... No Bull!

Remember when [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] started his thread, then began threatening us on NB's behalf :D Love you Mickey!