• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Deadlifts - back/arse pain

As stated a lot of times above, it was hamstring and hip mobility preventing me from starting the lift with my arse low enough. I read Pavel's "Relax into stretching" book and now I can almost do a full russian split. It's worth a read as many people stretch completely wrong

Good advice I am always telling my clients to into the stretch relax and they get such a better stretch. Going through all Pavels stuff at the moment.

Man, those stretches are really helping. Ive been using the foam roller and I've found a very sore spot on the outside of my thigh which is getting less sore each time. My lower back pains also subsiding... Thanks for the help Dave.