• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I drink 4l a day on training days, bit less on non training days. Plus shakes/tea/coffee etc. Always get up to piss during the night though which is frustrating. Can't remember the last time I slept straight through.

I drink 4l a day on training days, bit less on non training days. Plus shakes/tea/coffee etc. Always get up to piss during the night though which is frustrating. Can't remember the last time I slept straight through.

Same. When I do sleep through a night without getting up, I spend the morning trying to figured out what happened lol.

When I repeatedly dream about trying to take a piss in my dreams, then I know its probably time to get the fuk up and actually do it.

Getting up to piss during the night is a sign of getting old, not getting up an pissing the bed is a sign you ARE old....

2L for a 50kg person seems excessive.

118bd2b7572f0a0e417c57af9b99ef76.jpg

I drink 10 gallons of water a day! Dude don't worry about it so much, it's hard to quantify if you ask me, it really should be a non issue, you just need to make sure you are hydrated at all times.

I drink 10 gallons of water a day! Dude don't worry about it so much, it's hard to quantify if you ask me, it really should be a non issue, you just need to make sure you are hydrated at all times.

10 g...
You’re a sick khunt.

Drink when thirsty till no longer thirsty. Then drink again when thirsty.

I would have thought this would have been quite obvious.