• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It will get you a lot further than the bros at the gym doing curls and calf raises.

Before you try and twist around what I am saying again I'm not saying only do squats and deads but as the base of a program they are hard to beat.

Joel if what your doing works so much better than anything else why am i reading all the pro hormone cycles you have done? Surely you are so knowledgeable you haven't had to resort to that yet at 23.

Whats that got to do with anything? lol - Taking steroids, prohormones are just an extention of how far you want to take your training.

I'll admit and have done openly on this forum that I have used drugs but thats because I want to look the best I can - that being natrually or unnaturaly...theres no problem with that.

Knowledge has nothing to do with it - would you say to Ronnie Coleman - why do you take drugs if you have such a good understanding of training and diet...your either a natural athlete and pick that path or an unnatural athlete and pick that path - none is right or wrong its just 2 diff directions of how ppl want to take their training.

If you're piss isn't clear drink more water, it's that simple. Daily requirements will vary based on diet, activity level, environment (heat/humidity etc), clothing and about a million other things.

Ok, the ignorance astounds me, I'm no Markos disciple, I'm actually no ones disciple

Markos embraces all forms of exercise.
Markos - as with most of us believe that someone new to resistance "exercise" would be well served using the multi joint exercises to build a solid base, once arbitrary are met.

understood.

I am pushing for a full body routine, but a split routine is still good.

Split routines get ridiculed because they are done by gym bros who do chest/bi's chest/bi's. And since a lot of the split involves isolation movement, they do it with a half effort.

Whats that got to do with anything? lol - Taking steroids, prohormones are just an extention of how far you want to take your training.

I'll admit and have done openly on this forum that I have used drugs but thats because I want to look the best I can - that being natrually or unnaturaly...theres no problem with that.

Knowledge has nothing to do with it - would you say to Ronnie Coleman - why do you take drugs if you have such a good understanding of training and diet...your either a natural athlete and pick that path or an unnatural athlete and pick that path - none is right or wrong its just 2 diff directions of how ppl want to take their training.

First off I don't care who uses roids

I can see the reason for an elite, lifter, athlete, bodybuilder. But someone training just to look good at 23 still has shit loads of natural gains left. If there already had to get on the gear it would make me question the advise they are giving out.

First off I don't care who uses roids

I can see the reason for an elite, lifter, athlete, bodybuilder. But someone training just to look good at 23 still has shit loads of natural gains left. If there already had to get on the gear it would make me question the advise they are giving out.

Please show me someone who has become an elite bodybuilder and then got on the gear lol.

My drug use has nothing to do with the advice I give out.

I started using diff things when I was 21, not when I was 16, or 17 or anything stupid...I was 21, I was an adult, I had waited 3 years to use anything and I was at a point in my training where I felt I was at a level where it would help greatly.

I think watching your urine is a good guide, I think it should be - not clear - I got caught up in the hype, peeing clear for a protracted time is a sign of over hydration, which lead to muscle cramping, which was an obvious symptom of an imbalance.

It was a few years ago I decided to use my instincts, I don't count how much I drink, I drink when thirsty, the sub conscious is strong.
My urine is neither clear nor yellow.

I do drink more when exerting myself or eating pizza.

Last edited:
One major problem with some trainees is that they are misinformed in that they believe a split routine is a routine that works a body part, while resting the other parts not exercised.

Reading this makes be wanna pull my hair out.

images

I think watching your urine is a good guide, I think it should be - not clear - I got caught up in the hype, peeing clear for a protracted time is a sign of over hydration, which lead to muscle cramping, which was an obvious symptom of an imbalance.

It was a few years ago I decided to use my instincts, I don't count how much I drink, I drink when thirsty, the sub conscious is strong.
My urine is neither clear nor yellow.

I do drink more when exerting myself or eating pizza.

I'm not pro-clear urine but what of those that have no desire to ever drink water? Should they also listen to their body's thirst?

I'm not pro-clear urine but what of those that have no desire to ever drink water? Should they also listen to their body's thirst?

That's their problem, people need to start taking responsibility for themselves (but that's another topic,) and not listen to some lab coat that knows nothing about strenuous exercise.

That's their problem, people need to start taking responsibility for themselves (but that's another topic,) and not listen to some lab coat that knows nothing about strenuous exercise.

That's their problem? I have no idea what you're saying. The question was should people who never feel thirsty force themselves to have a couple of glasses a day?

should people who never feel thirsty force themselves to have a couple of glasses a day?
The simple answer to that is no. As I've said earlier on that, unless there's an underlying medical problem that necessitate a person drinking a certain amount of pure H2O, then receiving what the body needs can be achieved through other means than just simply drinking water. A cucumber is 98% water. So if one was to munch on this vegetable all day during summer (say) and not drink a drop of water, could he be accused of "not drinking water or enough water"? I say no.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion and each one of us bases their opinion/conclusion on some data that they've read and/or some experience they've had. This is not about who's right and who's wrong as I'm sure your body will sooner or later force you to listen if you have not been paying much attention to its messages.

Fadi.

That's their problem? I have no idea what you're saying. The question was should people who never feel thirsty force themselves to have a couple of glasses a day?

If those people are not hydrating themselves they will die after a few days.

Ok, the ignorance astounds me, I'm no Markos disciple, I'm actually no ones disciple

Markos embraces all forms of exercise.
Markos - as with most of us believe that someone new to resistance "exercise" would be well served using the multi joint exercises to build a solid base, once arbitrary Numbers are met.

its probably too late but i realise my comment was wrong/ignorant so i am sorry for that.