• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the block

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
WTF is with the tv show the block , ,do they even do any of their own work ? every time i have watched it , it seems like they have hired professionals to do all the work

ok i understand about council bylaws and ohs and regs and crap , but surely they can do some of the crap themselves

vader.jpg

I am so over reality shows.

Cooking shows,
The block
Race around the world

They can all get fucked because

no_one_cares.jpg

Yep, last year i liked the block now its way too much 4 times a week.

Enough of Mastechef, the block, the worst one of all my kitchen rules. And border security, man all these shows are dodgy.

Lol Shrek, you're on fire man. :D

Masterchef is on most nights in my house. My 8yo boy is hooked on it. I like putting shit on that huge fat fuck of a judge that wears the Nancy boy scarf all the time. I call him The Penguin. He reminds me of that villain from the old Batman TV show.

i feel your pain lol
i forget what show it was, similar to the block (may have been the block lol) and this chick cut the plaster all the way around the edges of the ceiling... it all caved in on her lol