• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] sons of anarchy

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
only just started watching this after a friend gave me a copy , woah what an action packed tv show it is , must say that i am quite enjoying it

From Kurt Sutter, writer/producer of The Shield, comes Sons of Anarchy, a dark drama set in Charming, a sheltered community watched over by a renegade motorcycle club intent on protecting the town from the newcomers that threaten it. Jackson "Jax" Teller is one member of the brotherhood, who finds his own loyalty to the group tested when he experiences its increasing lawlessness and notoriety, while at the same time adjusting to life as a father. But confusing matters are Jax's mother and stepfather, two ruthless individuals who happen to be the masterminds behind the club.

Sons of Anarchy is broadcast on FX, and produced by FX Productions, Art Linson Productions and Fox 21. The series has been picked up for a full 13-episode first season. As of October 6th, 2008 this show was renewed for a second season, consisting of 13 episodes

Sons of Anarchy - TV.com

Great show, I couldn't stop watching it. The characters/family are very similar to the Sopranos but with a Biker family instead of Italian/American Mafia.

So am I. Sounds like my kind of show...hopefully it's good.

I'm looking forward to season 4 of Breaking Bad starting around July 17th. Fkn 13 month wait since end of season 3. :mad::mad:

Season 3 got a tiny bit too over the top but it was still a good season. Love the show and waiting for season 4 coming out in september.

I have seen the shorts for it on TV where Katey Sagal wacks the chick with the skateboard on the sidewalk and all I could picture was her saying Heeeeyyyaaaaa at the same time. :)

Love this series so far. We have bought seasons 1 and 2.
I like how they have made sure that it in no way had the bikies dealing in drugs.
They knew they had to be doing something illegal, and guns got the nod.