• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Weight: Heaviest, Current, Preferred

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 105-107kgs

Q2 - what is your current weight? 90kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? Whatever weight I feel I look the best, say 95kgs

Q4 - what is your height? 178cm

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 72kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 72kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 75kg with b/f <10%

Q4 - what is your height? 170cm

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? @ my best 132kg 10%BF

Q2 - what is your current weight? 112kg 22%BF

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 120kg with b/f <10%

Q4 - what is your height? 6.4 ,192cm I think

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 80kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 69kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? between 70-75

Q4 - what is your height? 172cm

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? @ my best 132kg 10%BF

Q2 - what is your current weight? 112kg 22%BF

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 120kg with b/f <10%

Q4 - what is your height? 6.4 ,192cm I think

132 @ 10%.
NFW (no fucking way)
:rolleyes::p

132 @ 10%.
NFW (no fucking way)
:rolleyes::p

It wasn't that hard, I was preparing to go pro I was huge(forget about touching my own shoulder), My parents supported me so I could spend 6 hours a day at the gym 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Use to cycle weather permitting from Woolloomooloo to Cronulla Beach. Body fat wasn't an issue. Deciding to take the next step was.
Juice or not to Juice. By the time I made up my mind to go the next step my parents spilt,as a result I had to stop training and get a job.Mind you this was 22 yrs ago.

add lightest weight as well - mine is 62kg from when i was like 14 or 15, started at half through 16.

It wasn't that hard, I was preparing to go pro I was huge(forget about touching my own shoulder), My parents supported me so I could spend 6 hours a day at the gym 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Use to cycle weather permitting from Woolloomooloo to Cronulla Beach. Body fat wasn't an issue. Deciding to take the next step was.
Juice or not to Juice. By the time I made up my mind to go the next step my parents spilt,as a result I had to stop training and get a job.Mind you this was 22 yrs ago.
Any pics.. 132 @ 10% would be a ripped huge MOFO? :D

lol, if you're allowed to do that, I was 4.2kg when I was born so that's mine.

lol..

well i was around 62kg before i started fitness crap, then 66kg when i actually started lifting weights.

Could always post your weight when you started training? I was 79kg at around 16%

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 89kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 86kg at around 18-19%

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 95kg, 12-14%

Q4 - what is your height? 184m

132kg 10% and natty lol. That made you the biggest natural BBer in the world, leading the pack with an additional 30kg of LBM. Nice try lol

Strong natural recovery abilities.
6 hours gym and 2 hours cycling per day.

Too bad you had to quit altogether because you had to get a job.
Some guys can work a full time job and train too, must be tough though, don't know how they manage it.

Last edited:
Q1 - 105-106

Q2 - 96

Q3 - 95 @ 10%bf (ideal 100 @ 10%)

Q4 - 186cm

To all you guys saying 110+ at 10%, are you planning on doing that naturally??

Strong natural recovery abilities.
6 hours gym and 2 hours cycling per day.

Too bad you had to quit altogether because you had to get a job.
Some guys can work a full time job and train too, must be tough though, don't know how they manage it.

No one said I quick altogether, I still went maybe 3 times a week, but my
heart wasn't in it anymore. Only started up again in July this year after a 20 yr break, I had a mate who wanted a training partner and at my age I wasn't expecting much , but to my surprise I’ve made some nice gains,(according to friends)and it's given me the spark I needed to start lifting again.

In regards to my 132kg lean, I trained very hard for 4 years 7 days a week, to achieve a result that I and other thought were very impressive, and only when I took on a training coach did I reach to limit of what I could do without injections. You guys can believe me or not I really don't care.