• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm more into threesomes.......

article-2202900-150178BB000005DC-388_634x451.jpg

And for all the haters, she comes from Georgia so is of legal age..........now....

Sorry. This is all so wrong. I take it back. I think I might just go throw up a bit now.

17, and 16 if she looks old enough. 16's pushing it though, she'd have to really be strutting her shit for me to hit it.

Following me around now tubby, can't get enough of me can ya. Just remember i'm not a homosexual, but spartacus is so go give him some flowers and crack onto him, he'll love you even more then.

Following me around now tubby, can't get enough of me can ya. Just remember i'm not a homosexual, but spartacus is so go give him some flowers and crack onto him, he'll love you even more then.

Chris aint homosexual.family man.you have homo tendencies but i was more thinking you re bordering very close on being a pedophile.Stiffy likes to set people up,but you re too thick to see that.

I love how Stiffy sets people up, he's one dude that has a good sense of humour. We need more people like Stiffy.:cool: