• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Waits for an appearance from Pedo Bear
did someone say, 12 year old?

pedobear_looking.png

almost pissed myself!

lmd... you make me sick :D

1)16
2)16, coz im a top bloke.
3) no comment. :p

thought you were 15, or birthday was very recent?

Man ive seen 14 year olds that look 18 lol

and give us number 3 come on. DKD posted 70 before lol, surely yours isnt that high?

thought you were 15, or birthday was very recent?

Man ive seen 14 year olds that look 18 lol

and give us number 3 come on. DKD posted 70 before lol, surely yours isnt that high?
turned 16 on 31st of october :) the girls at work all thought i was around 18 lol (was 15 at the time)

idk, havnt really considered it b4 lol probably around 20's with some exceptions to the rule :p

I find it impossible to date girls my own age...I have no idea why...but I just like younger girls...my gf is 18 and I will be 24 in acouple of weeks...the age diff never really comes up.

18 is the youngest I would go tho lol