• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
funny thread.

Hypothetical since Im married but...we're talking one nighters?

a) 33
b) legal age in theory but unlikely given the difference in maturity levels and I wouldn't be trying hard to pull a young chick and I doubt she'd go after me.
c) up to 40 no worries if she had some style about her and the setting was right. Maybe higher? Dunno...is she gonna buty me presents?

22yo woman happily going out with a 45yo man?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

My ex was having an affair with a 30 yr old guy at age 15......pretty much sums up the sorta person she is...why didnt I listen to my own mind.

And was talking to him on and off and doing whatever else during our relationship - cant confirm if they did anything but if they were talking highly likely.

They met on the internet - fucking weirdos lol

dayum..
something sexy about older menfor some reason

1) 31
2) 30+ (experience essential)
3) Hugh Heffner @ Playboy Mansion otherwise 40....

Not sure why some of you have such wide brackets, must be very needy ;)

Be specific about what you want and you'll get it, in all fields of life.