• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Woah, 16 year olds... reaally????

I think the calculation is half your age plus 7 is the youngest you should go.

Im 25 so thats 12.5+7 = 19.5

sounds about right, but seriously any guy over 23 with looks on the scale of 6 out of 10 or higher could bag a 16-19 year old so easily... By far the hardest girls to get are the ones of your own age group. I've shagged a few young girls and it is not fulfilling. Just makes you feel depressed for using and taking advantage of them.

As for old chicks... depends on maintenance, or if there is some other hot factor like shes your ex's mum.

Definitely easier to pick up the 16 year old school girls. They love older guys. We've got the money, the cars, the experience, the maturity.. All things that their male peers lack.

Precisely... I'm sure most can relate to having at least one girl back at high school who had a 25 year old boyfriend and everyone thought he was cool. Now thinking about it, he must have been the biggest loser.

My ex was having an affair with a 30 yr old guy at age 15......pretty much sums up the sorta person she is...why didnt I listen to my own mind.

And was talking to him on and off and doing whatever else during our relationship - cant confirm if they did anything but if they were talking highly likely.

They met on the internet - fucking weirdos lol

You guys hanging around outside schools or something...? :confused: Maybe I'm just getting old...

I'm 26, the youngest I'd go is 18, but if I had to talk to them then they've gotta be 21-22 (in my experience, girls younger than that are just too immature)...

I've seen some pretty tidy 40 year olds though.

All you blokes who said you wouldn't go over 69 (I think that was everyone except me actually)....check out Shirley Bassey.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNcyFNMfLM"]YouTube - ‪Dame Shirley Bassey | Get The Party Started (Official Music Video)‬‏[/ame]

Not bad for 70 years old...not bad at all....I could handle submitting her.

OK fellas, send your grandmas my way....yours first please Liam.

^^ She looks like a drag queen, and it's only the parts you can see that look "not bad at all" thanks to plastic surgery, makeup and video editing.

My answers:

28, legal, around 40.

I am with The Hamburgler on this one LOL

If they know what they are doing bonus, if not teach them

if youd have no apprehension about sleeping with a girl under 20 and you are over say 24/25, you need to take a seriously hard look at yourself. There would be some exceptions where the girl is obviously mature for her age... another would be if she had DD titties... :p

I've shagged 16 year old girls when I was 18-21 (21 now)
But now my limit is 17 as I live in SA. Tbh if it's legal I'll do it

Depends what age I was.

My mates for years have joked I need estrogen injections to counter act the test. They reckon my libido is out of control.

Last edited: